If you Dreamwalk in the Dreamway...

...you teleport to Dalaran.

Ok, maybe I'm the last Druid on Azeroth to learn this, but I figured there might be one or two of you who are as clueless as I was.

Legion is truly the World of Portals, hearthstones, and teleports.

Deleted
    It teleports you to the place you were before you used dreamwalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagon View Post
    It teleports you to the place you were before you used dreamwalk
    Really? Maybe I knew that at one point, but put me down as dumb as a post then.

Deleted
    Yeah the old moonglade tele did the same. It's useful for farming an instance over and over if the entrance is far away or whatever.

Get to the end, Dreamwalk, Dreamwalk again, appear back at the entrance to the instance.

Its kinda annoying that there is a 1 minute cooldown on the spell, would be nicer if it let you return immediately (only for returning, make it start a cooldown when you leave the Dreamway)

Or as an extra bonus, maybe include the Dreamgrove in this logic, so you can go to the Dreamgrove, and when you Dreamwalk you don't get to the Dreamway, but back at your origin point. Now that would be nice.

It tries to send you to the graveyard or spawn point closest to where you originally Dreamwalked from. I believe it works even if you go somewhere else and then go back to the Dreamway (through a portal). As long as you don't log out or use Dreamwalk again, it should remember where you came from and send you back there.

It's quite useful when leveling, actually. It doesn't send you back to exactly where you were, but close enough that it saves you a lot of time (and gold!) compared to taking a flight path back there.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Its kinda annoying that there is a 1 minute cooldown on the spell, would be nicer if it let you return immediately (only for returning, make it start a cooldown when you leave the Dreamway)

Or as an extra bonus, maybe include the Dreamgrove in this logic, so you can go to the Dreamgrove, and when you Dreamwalk you don't get to the Dreamway, but back at your origin point. Now that would be nice.
    People will always find something to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Yep. Even legitimate complaints!

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yep. Even legitimate complaints!
    Complaining for a short cd because 60 seconds is too long is legitimate?

Complaining for a short cd because 60 seconds is too long is legitimate?
    Was more refering to the second part, but why even have that CD at all, honestly?

There is a difference between a suggestion and an actual complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Was more refering to the second part, but why even have that CD at all, honestly?
    To prevent you from using it as a quick way to teleport to the nearest return point, possibly, since you don't return to exactly where you were. Most of the time, it's going to return you to the nearest quest hub. If it didn't have a cooldown, you could use it as a second Flight Master's Whistle without any cooldown, which isn't what's intended. Now you can do that, but you'll have to put up with the one minute "casting" time.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Maybe I didn't understand your point, but this is actually what happens. Example you are in Dalaran, you dreamwalk, you cross the portal to the druid class hall, send your champs, change artifact skin and whatnot, then dreamwalk again and you will be back to Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    Maybe I didn't understand your point, but this is actually what happens. Example you are in Dalaran, you dreamwalk, you cross the portal to the druid class hall, send your champs, change artifact skin and whatnot, then dreamwalk again and you will be back to Dalaran.
    Hm this didn't work for me when I tried, maybe I was in the class hall too long. Shall try again!

There is a difference between a suggestion and an actual complaint.
    "When you start something off with "it is annoying", you are complaining, not suggesting

Today I learned... *facepalm*

15+ Year Old Account
    Not just in the Dreamway, if you Dreamwalk in the Druid Class Hall it puts you in Dalaran as well.