Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    hmm strange. why is versatility so high for you? oO

Oh you already are at 34% haste. That is a lot !
    Aint 30% haste the minimum requirement for destruction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Aint 30% haste the minimum requirement for destruction?
    Seems like for some reason it's the maximum requirement for destruction, nobody really sure why. I believe that haste simply improves other stats indirectly to the point where they take over.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-10-03 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    I did do that last night and it does indeed increase the value of haste, however my single target dps drops by around 4k

Interesting stuff.

So can someone help me with some stat weights please? I am currently 32% haste so perhaps need to drop some. I would prefer to have something to put into Pawn to help with gear decisions. Cleave type fights only, no single target and most likely using Backdraft and RE for now.

Here's an average of different sims.

Int 1
    SP 0.96
    Crit 0.85
    Haste 0.81
    Vers 0.80
    Mastery 0.7 (on Hectic Add Cleave type fights this was down to 0.56, on 2 targets it was just under the others)

When I simmed 2 constant targets Haste actually went above Intellect again. Should Mastery be about the same as the others? If I want to drop Haste then I probably should put that much lower. Any suggestions on a number?

Thank you!

@Spikeyshadow Your simcraft up to date? As in the latest build and not release 2?

Generally speaking you're really safe to just go ilvl > everything outside of jewelry. The crafted rings / neck are a fairly safe investment. Try to have a haste / crit bias when you have the option, but really the stats are so close together that ilvl tends to win out. Int is your priority stat.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @Spikeyshadow Your simcraft up to date? As in the latest build and not release 2?

Generally speaking you're really safe to just go ilvl > everything outside of jewelry. The crafted rings / neck are a fairly safe investment. Try to have a haste / crit bias when you have the option, but really the stats are so close together that ilvl tends to win out. Int is your priority stat.
    Thanks for replying and it was last night's build so that's not an issue. Only other gear I have at the moment is for Affliction (so mastery heavy) and that is probably not ideal if those sims are going to reflect combat. I will mess around more and see.

Deleted
    I am almost at 30% haste, and it makes all the difference in the world. Some of the gear is 830, but I dps like I had a ilvl of 850

I just ran into this as well but unlike most of you my haste is rather low 22.95% but even with that when I run a sim i get a stat weight of int=7.15 vers=5.81 crit=5.74 haste=5.67 and mastery at 5.31. They are all very close to each other so wondering if you just need a minimum haste amount to be able to play then gear according to ilvl upgrades or what i am seeing.