Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP is a crybaby.
    Last edited by sweatshopkids; 2016-10-03 at 12:33 AM.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximum View Post
    Jesus Christ drop it already
    i owuld but people keep asking me, so im explaining myself, im not going to be rude and ignore them >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    my assumption would be that they are just playing mage for raid or for this tier and they normally play warlock or they just really like guldan

edit: I raid with my mage and spriest but I consider my warlock my main, I have guldan in my desktop background so doesn't seem weird to me
    yeah, i also dont know if its because its a fanmade guldan that just looks weird to me because of how alien and skinny he looks... cause hes quite skinny, and has no robe... so that might be why it seems unsetteling to me

it looks like the alien from signs?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'm more concerned with the fact that the melee isn't able to hit the back of the boss with the positioning. They'd probably gain more damage by just doing the fight with better positioning.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    OP is a crybaby.
    Just shining light on an exploit

Seems fixed, tried yesterday and didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    We killed it in 4 pulls, didnt even know it had an enrage. Consequence struggle with it or something?
    balbla I'm a moron blabla. you're raiding in a guild that requires you to have two geared alts to do split heroic raids while raiding at the very least 24 hours each of the first weeks of a reset. Your raiders will have a played time of at least 10 days since the release last month. yes, you don't have a dps problem. know what? if you level one char, do one heroic raid without gear funneling and spend less than 3-4 hours per week in mythic + dungeons, your average item level is somewhere in the 855 region. which is a full 10 ilvl below your guilds ursoc kill. that means that yes, you will have a tight enrage. if you spent less time posting bullshit on forums and looked at overall logs, you'll see a lot of the ursoc kills - including by top 50 guilds - are hitting or slightly over the 5 min enrage. but thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Comparing the butcher strat to this is completely asinine. The butcher strat was to help group up the adds so people could soak them. This bug is completely removing the main source of damage from the encounter. Not just making it easier to deal with.
    I assumed they were actually referring to the deterrence reflecting bug which was used at the same time, as I don't remember being in the water ever being fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhhhh.... yeah....? but im wondering why hes a mage, but has warlock visuals... did you read what i said? it was pretty obvious, its a chat cover, but why is a mage usin a warlock for his chat cover?
    The same goes for warlocks. Why do warlocks have some artifact skins with skulls on them? those skulls belong to death knights. I feel that warlocks are stealing some of death knight theme.

Quote Originally Posted by kaib View Post
    balbla I'm a moron blabla. you're raiding in a guild that requires you to have two geared alts to do split heroic raids while raiding at the very least 24 hours each of the first weeks of a reset. Your raiders will have a played time of at least 10 days since the release last month. yes, you don't have a dps problem. know what? if you level one char, do one heroic raid without gear funneling and spend less than 3-4 hours per week in mythic + dungeons, your average item level is somewhere in the 855 region. which is a full 10 ilvl below your guilds ursoc kill. that means that yes, you will have a tight enrage. if you spent less time posting bullshit on forums and looked at overall logs, you'll see a lot of the ursoc kills - including by top 50 guilds - are hitting or slightly over the 5 min enrage. but thanks for sharing your wisdom.
    wow so mad
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Hehe sick meme mate, memesequence always got the sickest memes mate
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Hehe sick meme mate, memesequence always got the sickest memes mate
    Cheers for link m8 i will defo bookmark that fam

Deleted
    wow so mad
    You've been humblebragging all over the fucking forums ever since Wednesday, pack it in will you.

Comparing the dps from the vids to our guilds during our kills attempts, i don't believe they would actually be able to kill the boss before the enrage, which is a huge deal. After wiping so much on thursday and having to just eat our pride and grind mythic+ all weekend for more gear to meet the dps check, this is a bit aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaffs View Post
    You've been humblebragging all over the fucking forums ever since Wednesday, pack it in will you.
    I love an angry geordie.

im just wondering, its like if i was a warlock then had a sudden picture of a tree streached out covering my chat log

- - - Updated - - -

idk, if your gunna stream have some theme to your stuff, idk its just me but its so random and weird
    Maybe he just likes Gul'dan... Saw guys with images of ponnies, puppies, kitties or random cartoon characters over the in game chat on Twitch. It is not weird at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    We killed it in 4 pulls, didnt even know it had an enrage. Consequence struggle with it or something?
    wow you wiped on him, and it WASENT because of enrage? wow your raiders are a bunch of clods, that fight is insanely easy ,the only thing that should kill you is enrage

nice not so humble, humble brags
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

wow you wiped on him, and it WASENT because of enrage? wow your raiders are a bunch of clods, that fight is insanely easy ,the only thing that should kill you is enrage

nice not so humble, humble brags
    kappapride

Hey guys, my guild is going to attempt Ursoc soon but we cannot figure out where people are running in these videos to nullify the charge. Does anyone know where exactly they are going?

i don't see how changing your raid composition should be a bannable offense.

i owuld but people keep asking me, so im explaining myself, im not going to be rude and ignore them >_>

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, i also dont know if its because its a fanmade guldan that just looks weird to me because of how alien and skinny he looks... cause hes quite skinny, and has no robe... so that might be why it seems unsetteling to me

it looks like the alien from signs?

(you)

Deleted
    It was 7 and including PTR practice