G'Hanir template question

So I got this purple artifact template from my druid hall. Do I understand this correctly that now I have to run through 100 dungeons wearing this specific purple template in order to get the next stage, aka the green one? I cannot transmog this or use another template, but really have to accept 100 dungeons (and likely the rest of the time) in purple?
    Last edited by Weissrolf; 2016-10-01 at 11:13 AM.

That's the only way as far as I know.
    Edit Signature.

That really fits my green/brownish outfit... Well, the basic green template had that purple bar already anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it for sure that we are not allowed to transmogrify it while we go for the 100 dungeons?

Well you'll have to use a mismatching weapon for a while to get the skin you want. Everyone has to make sacrifices...
    TBH I don't see why it's such a hassle, but then again I'm a bear who doesn't care about transmogs.
    You can always use the tree form, no outfit = nothing to mismatch?
    Or alternatively get the hidden skin for a different spec and run the dungeons with that spec, but that's really a lot of trouble for what it' worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    You can always use the tree form, no outfit = nothing to mismatch?
    Unless I remember it all horribly wrong, the tree form still shows weapons these days.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Yes, even looks quite slick with the bear's hand-weapons.

I transmogrified the artifact, which technically should still count as using the same template/skin. Will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Unless I remember it all horribly wrong, the tree form still shows weapons these days.
    I meant that you can't really say the weapon doesn't fit the outfit if you can't see the outfit :P

Well, the whole idea of artifact skins is fitting outfit. So going 100 dungeons (plus everything in between) with a brightly purple weapon can quite hurt the eye. But since the weapon is transmogrifyable I expect this to be the workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    I meant that you can't really say the weapon doesn't fit the outfit if you can't see the outfit :P
    No, but then it has to match the tree instead and you have to like the treant look.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I don't use the Treant look. One reason is that I am using my one button macro and Treant vs. Moonkin numbers are bugged.