Thread: WW & FoF Change

WW & FoF Change

Finally got round to doing my weekly arena on my WW (Affi main) .. The suggested change to remove the stun from FoF (PvP talent) is a game changer ... 70% snare is a distant second best sure but the FoF stun is a huge part of gaining that little edge that wins games ..

I'm by no means a WW expert as all ranking I ever got was as a caster so I'd like to hear from WW rated players, how big -or not so big- of a deal is it if this change does go live?

Thanks

Deleted
    That would be a huge nerf that will likely kill the spec in pvp.
    Back to being worthless in pvp, just as in WoD.

Roll a Rogue!

The other change is roll no longer clears snares .. I don't see how these x2 changes can go live and not completely rek WW in arena .. My defense as WW is perma snare and extreme mobility ..

I realize few play WW and the ones who have faced a WW must feel frustrated with not being able to connect as well as the chain stun burst but taking that away leaves the build hallow .. They would need to make WW lots more tanky with these changes ..

Deleted
    This is unacceptable to Blizzard that few people are still playing WW in pvp. DH is the new class and you must play it.

Activision Blizzard designs the game so the majority is happy (paying subs). Guess what they'll do to the least represented class if its any good?
    Games roots are dead since wrath.