Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Yes, it tells the tale of me having a hobby
    Don't ever dare to excuse anything before a fucking nihilist dude without a single clue what he is again.

j/k - we all found god and he told us what the right thing is and what gross is - didn't we?

Yes and all I could think of in my head was "eeew, this feels and taste weird"

Yup, it was at band camp. She wore a layer of strawberry lip gloss that was, in my recollection, three inches thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    One cannot remember that which has yet to happen
    With a profile pic and banner like that it's not hard to imagine why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Yup, two pictures define me as a person...

10+ Year Old Account
    i try not. it reminds me of something i will never experience again.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i try not. it reminds me of something i will never experience again.
    you kissed a draenei didn't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    So you need someone to make you a banner? What's that have to do with the original topic? You know, posting just to talk shit to someone is, or at least used to be, an infraction worthy offense. Maybe you should share your first kiss story before going off topic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah like others said I don't really count like 6 year old 1st grade kiss when you don't really know what it is. Even then I remember that one. But of course I remember my first real one as a teenager, same for my first real dance with a girl, and of course first time for all the way sex. Those are things you pretty much remember for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you kissed a draenei didn't you?
    never would i kiss such a repulsive creature.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    So you need someone to make you a banner? What's that have to do with the original topic? You know, posting just to talk shit to someone is, or at least used to be, an infraction worthy offense. Maybe you should share your first kiss story before going off topic.
    Woah, calm down, you'll ruin your keyboard with all that angry typing. I wasn't trying to be downright offensive, just poking fun at the irony of the situation. If he/you're offended, well, I really couldn't give less of a shit. I'm sorry :/

Deleted
    Yes, i remember. I was very drunk, she was very drunk. She was also a complete stranger (this was at a club). I remember her being cute, but as i said, i was very drunk. I remember her being VERY touchy with my groin area and i remember chickening out because i was a virgin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Woah, calm down, you'll ruin your keyboard with all that angry typing. I wasn't trying to be downright offensive, just poking fun at the irony of the situation. If he/you're offended, well, I really couldn't give less of a shit. I'm sorry :/
    Angry? You children are all alike. Someone points out when you are being an ass and you automatically shift the problem to them. I'm not angry at all, you have a one piece avatar and you're making fun of someone with an Re:Zero avatar and sig banner and you want to point out irony? I'm not angry at all, just pointing out the facts. You still haven't shared your first kiss story maybe you are in the same boat as Sora and were just deflecting?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    omg guys! this thread is about ancient old innocent times...sheesh!

well, my first kiss was when i was 16, with my first girlfriend, at my house
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I think it was first grade when I got "married" to a boy named Mario, yes his real name was Mario.

My fist real kiss was when I was 15, he is now my husband and the only man I have kissed for real.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    When I was in the fourth grade I was corned by a girl and 3 of her friends on the playground, the leader of the gang wanted a kiss so I kissed her. If that doesnt count then sophmore year in highschool.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Behind the bleachers at a football game :P
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I think it was my cousin when I was still only 6 or 7. We didn't know any better.
    Oh lawd. Why am I not surprised.

Tho I would hardly describe what 7 year olds do as a "kiss". I suppose I must have been around 11-13. At 14 I was sexually active, so it had to happen sometime before that.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was 18, on horseback with my first girlfriend who was 16. We were in an open corn field, 76 degrees, slight breeze. Perfect day. Heart racing out of my chest. Dope kiss, I had no clue what I was doing but she sort of made sure everything went alright.