Deleted

Assassination - Elaborate planning Vs Hemorrhage

Hey all.

I am currently an outlaw rogue that is making the change to Assassination. (RnG of outlaw is frustrating)

So i'm kind of new to assassination. Any way, i have looked at some online/video guides for my new spec, and one talent seems undecided.

Elaborate planning or Hemorrhage. Some guides say to take one, while others say to take the other. Is it just a matter of play style or is the answer to this a really obvious one.

I would of thought of Hemorrhage would of been the logical choice due to the increased bleed damage synergising well with exsanguinate. But alas.. i am still but a noob

Thanks in advance!

Honestly they sim nearly the same so it's mostly personal preference. For Aoe situations I'd recommend planning over hemo but for single target it's purely personal preference. I think it feels less clunky with hemo when it comes to single target.
    Thus far I've preferred the poison build for sin after experimenting with it a bit.
    Last edited by BlueDragoon212; 2016-10-02 at 12:56 AM.

I think it's better all around to go with EP. It sims just as high if not higher than Hemo and it's just one less ability that you have to worry about which theoretically should allow you to have an easier time maintaining an optimal rotation.

Sims might have Hemo/EP close on a single target, but as soon as you're hitting more than 1 thing, EP's uptime gets better and you don't have to waste GCD's maintaining hemo on multiple targets.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks a lot for the input guys =] appreciate it!