What numbers are you pulling in M+ and Normal EN as Outlaw?

So this week after doing 3/7 EN Heroic and 7/7 EN Normal i snagged alot of much needed rewards. I upgrade a lot of my shitty stuff from mythics with poor stats and most importantly my agility went up alot. With that being said, i used to play assassination, i was pulling some really nice numbers, but with the recent upgrades - even tho my agility sky rocketed - i noticed that the mastery that i had to drop really affected my DPS.

With that i decided to play Outlaw again, having my Outlaw weapon with 1 Golden Trait and close to Blunderbuss i thought it would be decent, and somewhat is, im pulling 235k with Broadside, but its still a downgrade from my assassination.

I was wondering what kind of numbers you guys are pulling and with what builds?

- I used to go for Ghostly Strike, im sure thats the best one, but with the Fatebringers changes and Ghostly Strike im constantly out of energy and i feel the downtime heavily, so i went for Swordmaster.

I sit around 200k with 2 buffs. if I jackpot and blow cooldowns I can spike to 300k. BUt then there's a fight where I roll 1 buff 9 times in a row and hit 125k. Especially if it's freaking true heading 8 times in a row FML .

So anywhere from 125-300k
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

you know you could just check logs right?:P

Done mythic + up to 9 and overall average for most dungeons is around 325k including AE packs for overall damage, single target is right around 250-350 (quick fights so burst phase means more), as Outlaw.

And ya i like swordmaster way more now on dungeons.

In heroic EN this week i went assass on spiderbird and ursoc and it was real nice, no ups and downs just a nice burst and then steady 280 on ursoc with 20 points in weap and ilvl 855ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Geehbee View Post
    Done mythic + up to 9 and overall average for most dungeons is around 325k including AE packs for overall damage, single target is right around 250-350 (quick fights so burst phase means more), as Outlaw.

And ya i like swordmaster way more now on dungeons.

In heroic EN this week i went assass on spiderbird and ursoc and it was real nice, no ups and downs just a nice burst and then steady 280 on ursoc with 20 points in weap and ilvl 855ish.
    As assassination i used to sit at the same numbers, 285 and 300 depending on the procs, but it seemed to be really mastery dependant and im not getting those numbers anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keturno View Post
    As assassination i used to sit at the same numbers, 285 and 300 depending on the procs, but it seemed to be really mastery dependant and im not getting those numbers anymore.
    Yeah how important is mastery to hit such numbers with a poisen build? Mastery is my lowest stat im also at 855 actualy. With 13 artifact points im only pulling 215-220k on a raid dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I sit around 200k with 2 buffs. if I jackpot and blow cooldowns I can spike to 300k. BUt then there's a fight where I roll 1 buff 9 times in a row and hit 125k. Especially if it's freaking true heading 8 times in a row FML .

So anywhere from 125-300k
    YUP, depending on my RNG I end up feeling like I am playing Yahtzee more than raiding!
    It's a mini game inside your rotation!

That said , I am experiencing the same WIDE margin of DPS 125-300k for me.
    I like the specs feel but , the RNG messing with consistency of DPS (not a narrower range of DPS say 10-15 k difference) bothers me a bit more than it did a few weeks ago.
    Spiking a meter(some times 1M ,2M ...that is funny) at the start of a fight then dropping to 11-14th place with 125K is not "fun" for me, smooth,consistent predictable numbers are.
    That is me though.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-10-02 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Yeah how important is mastery to hit such numbers with a poisen build? Mastery is my lowest stat im also at 855 actualy. With 13 artifact points im only pulling 215-220k on a raid dummy.
    Until i have the gear saved to try a 120% mastery and 40+% crit build for poison.... Vers/Crit for bleed is doing the best for me.

Deleted
    Are none of you playing sub? I just got my 2nd golden trait as outlaw(lvl 22) and now I'm done levelling that spec. I'm not sure weather to pump sub or assassination but I'm looking for a full reroll. I've had enough of rtb

Basicly I hit my breaking point today. I'm always trying to pull either 3 rolls or a shark for burst cd phases. Today I rolled 1 buff 9 times in a row on two wipes during bloodlust.

I've just had it with this shit
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-10-02 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Are none of you playing sub? I just got my 2nd golden trait as outlaw(lvl 22) and now I'm done levelling that spec. I'm not sure weather to pump sub or assassination but I'm looking for a full reroll. I've had enough of rtb

Basicly I hit my breaking point today. I'm always trying to pull either 3 rolls or a shark for burst cd phases. Today I rolled 1 buff 9 times in a row on two wipes during bloodlust.

I've just had it with this shit
    I tried sub after the buffs this past week but i couldnt get used to it on PVE. Shadow Dance still feels clunky and its a big part of ur DPS