Deleted

Problem with red leds on motherboard

Hi guys,
    Iv just bought my new desktop unfortunately it is not booting correcty... after giving it power everything seems to be working but im getting 2 red led, one over GPU other under, but it seems to they are not corrected with GPU because GPU is also giving light.
    My motherboard is MSI z170a
    Here are fotos of it
    imgur. com/a/DOhAQ

any know any solution?

Hi,
    From the pictures i guess the model is Z170A GAMING PRO? I haven't found any solid info on what that leds indicates,since i am not a MSI user. If you can get into BIOS try disabling the XMP from the RAM. If you can't get into BIOS some people on MSI forums recommend a "Clear CMOS" which i will paste it from MSI Forums:

* New CMOS clearing method *

Step 1:
    Disconnect the main AC power by either shutting off the power button on the back of your power supply or simply pulling out the power cable.

Step2:
    Wait a minute to be sure all the capacitors and coils have discharged.
    To be really safe you can press the power button which will drain the capacitors for sure.

Step3:
    Press the clear CMOS button on the back of the I/O panel.

Step4:
    Wait a minute to be sure the CMOS has been cleared.

Note: It is also recommended to remove CMOS battery to ensure 100% CMOS clear on Big Bang X & Intel 6x Sandy Bridge MB's. If date/time do not revert to original time of MB manufacture then you didn't get a complete clear CMOS.

Step5:
    Restore power to the system.

I don't know your system specs so I can't really give you specifics here. But if you have a CPU with integrated graphics remove your GPU completely and boot via integrated graphics.