Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Melee is a little dumb but its not too bad. I like it better than Mists or WoD for sure.

BC is still my favorite era of PvP, though

The only issue i have with PVP atm is the RNG on Gearing.

Unless youre melee, pvp blows ass, i agree Op

For me, its the best pvp ever. Finaly things are balanced. Sure, there are some specs like arcane that don't do well. But with PVP talents I am sure they will fix this. The most of all what I like is the fact that gear doesn't matter. Now I can play with my PVE friends anytime I want. And most of all, have fun doing that. Only thing that I don't like are rewards from boxes(especially weekly boxes)... Whats the point of 805ilvl rewards when you are far from that ilvl? And also, constant drops for the same spot. 3 epic relics for the same spot in two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by pyroadi View Post
    Affliction Lock
    Destruction Lock
    Demonology Lock
    Then this 307 locks http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3
    are chetares?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyroadi View Post
    Affliction Lock
    Destruction Lock
    Demonology Lock
    You call locks unplayable in pvp? Demonlogy is beyond good right now.

Every expansion is the worst, according to players who continue to actually play it.
    Therefore the issue lies with the players more than the game.
    A game that is as bad as they describe shouldn't be something they are playing, so either they by their choice continue to play a really bad game, or they are lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    i already posted class balance stats from PVP ladder and in top 50 (not counting tanks) u got everything except fury/arcane/destro/frost dk/holy priest/survival/marksman. 7 specs not in top 50 and u dare to call that unbalanced? fury warrior was never pvp spec just like arcane, they should buff marksman, nerf mage burst, buff sustain, nerf assasination and ret, bring back pvp vendors and this exp is super fine

and to all low rated rats:

melee dominance -> look at ladder, thx and l2p

Deleted
    As a healer, it's bad enough for me to quit - again. And this considering I have half a year of tokens stored so you can imagine how shit it has to be for me to not play even 'for free'.

Oh well, maybe next expansion.

Deleted
    but what is bad for you? u don't like your class, ur dying too easy or what? any feedback?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    elemental shaman
    survival hunter
    arcane mage
    Frost dk
    Blood dk

Try healing as a shaman without beeing in a group with a Rogue, Ret or enhance.. Its like, want to die fast, or slow? Healing enemy's burst is 1 step forward and enemy dps burst is 2 step back again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niifst View Post
    Try healing as a shaman without beeing in a group with a Rogue, Ret or enhance.. Its like, want to die fast, or slow? Healing enemy's burst is 1 step forward and enemy dps burst is 2 step back again
    ur telling that rshaman is easy target to kill? i think to enter and post in any pvp forum u should link your armory with minimum 2k+ achivments

blood dk not viable in pvp? OH RLY? xd why im even trying to talk with you lol, sadly u think ur right
    Last edited by mmoc44f3a61e09; 2016-10-04 at 09:56 AM.

Cant add my armory link cus i need to post more apperantly. But u can search up Sædface on Outland. Got 2k1 last season with WLS/WLD.

Had my first pvp season last season as healer and got Rival if that helps you?
    Anyway now u cant even keep healing up with burst. Also, how many rshams did you see in tournament in finals? Getting deleted by 1mill+ Full Moons, Paladins Shield, MM Piercing shots, enhance stormstrike/WF procs.. Doubt you play a healer Grothen.
    Edit: and yea, link is so lame atm. You can survive if you get it out, but its the ultimate target switching point for enemy team to go hard cleave.. 20 sec freecast is kind of ok, but what does it help when you cant keep up with damage.
    Last edited by Niifst; 2016-10-04 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    u are not tournament player, ur saying ur 2.1k so plz http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...100&ladder=3v3 162 rshamans, 62 druids, and ur getting deleted by fucking marksman whatttttttttt, full moon is super long cast that need setup, owl can cast it on you maybe with rogue in team but cant imagine how hes freecasting this on u in 3s jeez, noone focuses rshaman when u watch high rated players stream cuz "they dont die"

ur complaining about owls and mms (how many of them did you see in tournament?)

check 2500+, 10 rshamans, 2 rdruids, clear info dont u think? how can we discuss if u want to tell me that rshaman is bad LOL

tldr: just check arena mate, if ur class got high representation problem is in you on your team comp/mates, improve yourself and you will see that u were wrong
    Last edited by mmoc44f3a61e09; 2016-10-04 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Y'all are nuts. This is the most fun I've had in PvP since Cata - DPS can't self heal out the ass and healers can actually die for the first time in years. Arena matches last 2-5 minutes instead of like 10-15. How anyone could look at the last 2 expansions and call them anything but terrible is completely baffling to me.
    It's terrible because casters are so damn inferior to melee. When I say casters I mean every caster except mage, they are just broken atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Every expansion is the worst, according to players who continue to actually play it.
    Therefore the issue lies with the players more than the game.
    A game that is as bad as they describe shouldn't be something they are playing, so either they by their choice continue to play a really bad game, or they are lying.
    No.

PVP has been regressing because they keep supporting PVE and ignoring PVP.

This is the second expansion in a row with no new BG and existing BGs remaining unchanged. PVP reward system gutted because PVE players complained that they had to do Ashran to gear up for PVE raiding. I could go on but yeah you are completely wrong lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    As a healer, it's bad enough for me to quit - again. And this considering I have half a year of tokens stored so you can imagine how shit it has to be for me to not play even 'for free'.

Oh well, maybe next expansion.
    I have enough gold to buy tokens for a long time as well. Will not touch this expansion with a ten foot pole as it is hilariously bad for PVP players. No incentive, no fun, nothing to work towards, no choices, no flexibility, etc. Nothing. Nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    No.

PVP has been regressing because they keep supporting PVE and ignoring PVP.

This is the second expansion in a row with no new BG and existing BGs remaining unchanged. PVP reward system gutted because PVE players complained that they had to do Ashran to gear up for PVE raiding. I could go on but yeah you are completely wrong lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I have enough gold to buy tokens for a long time as well. Will not touch this expansion with a ten foot pole as it is hilariously bad for PVP players. No incentive, no fun, nothing to work towards, no choices, no flexibility, etc. Nothing. Nada.
    "ignoring PvP" while adding in the prestige system, allbeit being changed again in 7.1.
    What do new battlegrounds actually add.
    We saw how well Isle of Conquest was received when blizzard tried a new format.

Systems can't be both gutted and ignored at the same time, so you are contradicting yourself.
    You simply made your own mind up, and refuse to accept any argument otherwise as shown by the fact you are refusing to play, yet continue to bash the game.
    Incentives and something to work towards can be found in the prestige system, which you are now claiming doesn't exist.
    Arguably in its current form it has a major drawback for player in rated content, but that is one they are addressing in 7.1.

If you are actually staying away, then good riddance.
    The community is marginally improved with the absence of one more person who intends to do nothing but whine about how their personal whims are not catered to by blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Of course but that's literally the way it has always been since wrath onwards. Melee cleaves are easier to make work just by virtue of how a melee is designed. Caster comps have always required setup because they bring spammable CC to the table.

This isn't new to Legion and unless you make casters grotesquely overpowered, a "caster cleave" will never be as brain dead as a melee cleave, however, that caster cleave ceiling will generally always be higher than the melee ceilin.

Melee = higher skill floor, lower skill cap.

Caster = lower skill floor, higher skill cap.

That's generally the way it's always been.
    I would agree that skill has always been a thing between the two comp types.. but it hasn't been this big of a difference in a long time...probably since wrath with the shadowmourne nonsense. Melee right now are so disruptive to healers and their output/uptime is crazy(Mistweaver beastcleave burst is absolutely disgusting by the way). Though with that said, I still feel the balance isn't bad either, caster comps can blow someone up in a 2 second stun just the same as the melee cleaves, just takes setup and proper usage of defensive.

"ignoring PvP" while adding in the prestige system, allbeit being changed again in 7.1.

Systems can't be both gutted and ignored at the same time, so you are contradicting yourself.
    You simply made your own mind up, and refuse to accept any argument otherwise as shown by the fact you are refusing to play, yet continue to bash the game.
    Incentives and something to work towards can be found in the prestige system, which you are now claiming doesn't exist.
    Arguably in its current form it has a major drawback for player in rated content, but that is one they are addressing in 7.1.

The community is marginally improved with the absence of one more person who intends to do nothing but whine about how their personal whims are not catered to by blizzard.
    The PVP prestige system isn't primarily targeted for PVP players it is to entice PVE players to do more PVP with cosmetic rewards.

You're really going to use isle of conquest as an example? Why not use AV which is also a trashcan of a battleground to make your point.

Please dont try to use the prestige system as an excuse to say that we needed some level of accomplishment in pvp to enjoy it. Its call of duty rolled into WoW and now that it doesnt reset your talents when you prestige its just another waste of time to even click the prestige button.

Not sure why you are getting all butthurt and saying the community is better for a person leaving simply because you dont feel the same way that person does shows your ability to debate a topic is lacking to say the least. In an mmo game telling people to leave is quiet possibly the dumbest response you could have spit out. At any rate, you are entitled to your opinion but from what ive read from your post its clear that you thinking people bringing up blizzard's shortcomings is "whining" about their "personal whims" lol wow how deluded you are that you think its such a crime to question the almighty blizzard and their decision process.