Deleted

Unable to open traits on secondary artifact

Am I being really dumb? I thought I;d play with demonology, I;ve got the artifact etc of course. I've opened Thal'kiel's Consumption. But I can;t open the next trait - Breath of Thal'kiel - and the traits do not show up at all, on my main with Ulthelsh I can see them all, even though of course I can;t afford the next one yet...though I;m on the final "path" having opened all three Golds.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something weird happening?And yes, I've got plenty of AP (having run the Withered thing as dmeo a couple of times and used the AP items before remembering to switch back to affy lol), so I;ve got a couple of thousand AP on the Skull to play with.

Ah. it's fixed. Had to swap back to affliction, logout, log back in and switch to demo, logout and back in and there they were.
    Last edited by mmoc7a6bdbfc72; 2016-10-03 at 07:13 PM.

I'm so confused as to wtf you are talking about. Are you claiming you can't see all the traits after unlocking the first trait?

Post a screenshot.

Deleted
    That's it. I can't show it because it hasn;t happened again.

I opened the artifact - yes at the forge! - and the unused traits were not visible, and I couldn;t put any points into the first one after Thal kiel's Consumption.

It's all working fine now. as normal and expected

Could just be a UI taint thing, maybe? I haven't had any impacts on the artifact stuff myself, but I've noticed elsewhere that it still happens.