Ya'll, let's cut it out and stay on topic please. Thanks.

I have a question about server transfering

Can you server transfer with an alt then delete him and transfer again with a new one?

Do you get a new free server transfer token every time you make a new character or is it the same for all the characters within your account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    I have 2 words that will get everyone to stop bitching and whining about New World. ready?

STAR CITIZEN.

your welcome
    to me star citizen is actually something opposite of bad, hastily pushed-out cashgrab.
    so fuck new world and cyberpunk 2077, and DOZENS of other games like battlefield 2042, warcraft 3 reforged AND MANY OTHERS.
    even rockstar - the creator of red dead redemption 2 masterpiece - for allowing the GTA trilogy definitive edition mess to happen
    Last edited by Proskill; 2021-11-22 at 01:39 PM.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

Can you server transfer with an alt then delete him and transfer again with a new one?

Do you get a new free server transfer token every time you make a new character or is it the same for all the characters within your account?
    Can't say for sure but from what I understood, you only get 1 free token per account. Not sure if making/deleting chars "generates" a new token.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha logged in 10 min before invasion invitations start. 2 min before the start the server has put everyone into a queue (???). after i logged back in the server apparently changed its time like a month into the future. invasions, wars, all gone.

how can they keep getting away with this.
    cyberpunk got REMOVED from the PS store, CDPR offered refunds on PCs at least.
    noone will touch bezos for that mess this game is, i guess.

FUCK. THIS. GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    haha logged in 10 min before invasion invitations start. 2 min before the start the server has put everyone into a queue (???). after i logged back in the server apparently changed its time like a month into the future. invasions, wars, all gone.

how can they keep getting away with this.
    cyberpunk got REMOVED from the PS store, CDPR offered refunds on PCs at least.
    noone will touch bezos for that mess this game is, i guess.

FUCK. THIS. GAME.
    Cyberpunk got removed from the store because CDPR was giving refunds. Sony won't, understandably, continue to sell a product that the creator admits is broken enough to offering refunds for.
    If CDPR didn't give refunds I'm fairly confident Cyberpunk would have stayed on the PS store.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post

You only can get one free token per account.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There are no points to hold in Invasions. Just gates, and a pillar, to stop from being destroyed. It is different then wars. If you have 400 plus hours in the game but don't know the difference between the two modes then there is a bigger issue at play here. Like I said you seem to be blind to anything negative about the game and purposefully ignore stuff just so you can keep that blindness.
    Holding the gates and inside pillar in invasion is the same as holding it in a war, war just has a few extra steps thats it, they are not 2 completely different activities, they are the same activity with some very minor differences. As long as a game is enjoyable thats all that matters, every single MMO that has been released has been plaqued with issues, if you cant accept games come with problems that will take a long time to solve thats another matter on its own.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Cyberpunk got removed from the store because CDPR was giving refunds. Sony won't, understandably, continue to sell a product that the creator admits is broken enough to offering refunds for.
    If CDPR didn't give refunds I'm fairly confident Cyberpunk would have stayed on the PS store.
    Well, the reason was that they didn't negotiate refunds with Sony, not that the game was too broken. It's back on the store anyway.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Thankfully, AGS realized how FUCKED the rent situation has become.

They are reducing rent by 90% until the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They are reducing rent by 90% until the next update.
    Procrastination and laziness pays off! Excellent, I've just saved myself a ton in taxes by not owning property.

I should probably look into getting some after the next update, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Procrastination and laziness pays off! Excellent, I've just saved myself a ton in taxes by not owning property.

I should probably look into getting some after the next update, though.
    It is massively convenient to own houses. It allows you to teleport around the world easily and storage space between houses and sheds is bonkers.

All comes at a cost, of course. But I am forever topped out on Azoth, have materials for days (enough to survive two trading shutdowns and still pay for 3 houses) and so on.

Gotta spend it to make make it, baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Whew! Rent reimbursements as well. They added the gathering gear back in the game too.

I have ZERO confidence something WILD is not gonna go down during Thanksgiving weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, another economy-breaking bug. No way this Thanksgiving break is not a disaster by Tuesday morning.

https://forums.newworld.com/t/thank-...-300k/592519/7

It is massively convenient to own houses. It allows you to teleport around the world easily and storage space between houses and sheds is bonkers.

All comes at a cost, of course. But I am forever topped out on Azoth, have materials for days (enough to survive two trading shutdowns and still pay for 3 houses) and so on.

Gotta spend it to make make it, baby!

- - - Updated - - -

Whew! Rent reimbursements as well. They added the gathering gear back in the game too.

I have ZERO confidence something WILD is not gonna go down during Thanksgiving weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, another economy-breaking bug. No way this Thanksgiving break is not a disaster by Tuesday morning.

https://forums.newworld.com/t/thank-...-300k/592519/7
    Have you been one of those who got send hundreds of thousands of coins?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Have you been one of those who got send hundreds of thousands of coins?
    I wish!

I am pretty rich though relatively speaking in-game. So I can afford my houses still. Not sure if I can weather another econ freeze though.

I wish!

I am pretty rich though relatively speaking in-game. So I can afford my houses still. Not sure if I can weather another econ freeze though.
    I guess... Congratulations?

This is sending me. Let's hope you don't get rolled back as well (guess you're save if you're not playing on EU servers).

15+ Year Old Account
    EU servers down for the millionth time to fix that, I'm really trying my best here to stay somewhat optimistic but AGS are really making it difficult.

Edit: Hah yeah, saw that "Congratulations" post as well... wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I guess... Congratulations?

This is sending me. Let's hope you don't get rolled back as well (guess you're save if you're not playing on EU servers).
    I play on US East.

I play on US East.
    Lucky you. It seems like the issue is as simple as it’s silly. Europeans use , and Americans use . to separate numbers. So instead granting them 3000,00 coins they just got 300.000. At least that’s what I read as explanation. And that’s why only Europeans are affected.

New World gives me that Age of Reckoning launch feeling. I thought the core gameplay loop of Age of Reckoning was terrific and the setting phenomenal. Same thoughts I have with NW; solid gameplay loop & a great setting. Once Age of Reckoning was released for everyone, each week brought a new (embarrassingly bad) glitch, bug, imbalance or not-totally-working mechanic.

I played and enjoyed the hell out of New World for $40. I would like to play NW more often were it not for the tidal wave of server affecting bugs every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit. didnt get a chance to play yesterday. tried logging just now, but the servers are offline... smh

- - - Updated - - -

People complaining about third maintenance within the span of 24 hours

the absolute state of this game