Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Thank you very much for the guide!! Really helped out. Also, I just did this recently...Just so you know, I got the book at the end of an "av win", like I didnt have to loot it, it just gave it to me with the end win toast screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw man, I'm sorry guys.......I logged in and the slime was right there and I got the shard on on my 8th cast. :P

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

thanks to this guide i finished this series in about 14 hours (including 8 hours of sleep). the longest part was vile slime which i just went to bed and waited for the reset which on login he was right there. about 70 casts and bad got the shard.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    Uhm a nice thank you would be nice as well :P probably you managed to get your hidden artifact via this video...

I think they made this easier, After buying the book it took about three hours to do the rest. Though I may have gotten super lucky on the ooze spawn.

I took me about 12 hours worth of fishing to get it, I hated fishing in wow before and now after this.. well lets just say I never touch that skill ever again

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Are you retard or just a dick?
    Are you starved for gash or just another weakling knight?

H0w does this book drop from PLAYER corpses? When you die, you res and just leave some bones behind. Does she mean NPC corpses?

I got it in av somehow..nvm.
    Last edited by bottled; 2017-10-29 at 04:50 AM.

Yeah exactly. I bought the books and had the rest completed within an hour. Had to log and re-log a couple of times for the slime but everything else was easy
    And shepherds we shall be...

Deleted
    How are people coping with looting the book from AV corpses? The queue to enter is 2 hours long, Horde in my battlegroup never win it and if I manage to get a fortunate encounter with an Alliance player, he is usually surrounded 5 pals, sometimes enabling me from looting his corpse before dying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Orrrrr thanks for the guide...it's really helpful maybe? :P
    Some people really don't like female streamers, for some reason. Seems to trigger them more than Trump's twitter feed.

Deleted
    Freaking slime refuses to spawn for me reckon will have to do the reset trick myself. Still wonder why we get such a rough time towards our hidden artifact appearance when for the rest of the speccs its much more str8forward.

Thank you for the awesome guide in less than 2 hours all done and bling i got

Deleted
    I'm done , i come to this lake two times after death of this thing , and i only see corpse...

Great guide, thanks! I was able to do it all in about 2 hours. It's really easy if you have a good friend who is willing to server-hop to find the slime alive on another server if it's not alive on your local one.

The fishing part takes a bit of luck though, I found the shard on my 20th or so cast.