Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzards greatest troll yet.. Withered Jim

Honestly who decided to put a world boss inside a small little cave like this?
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

lol yea its dumb, even better when somebody trolls the kill and resets him

Atleast you guys have the world boss with the wickedly sick statstick trinket up. Hopefully EU follows suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you would expect him to be in a bigger cave. He's a mana crack addict hiding in a dark place. It would be weird to put him on the throne of mogu'shan palace or some large grand place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Withered Ji'm is a big fat dildo breath!

Got a decent helm off him and a crappy ring. Was shooting for the trinket. :/
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've already moved to the Church of Withered J'im.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

The best part is deciding to put a world boss in a small cave that spawns 5 billion adds and makes doing anything in the entire zone impossible

Nevermind the visual effects of the fight being really hard to see though if you have eyesight problems (or maybe even without).
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh life is fine when you are a MM hunter with just enough range to stand outside of the aura

trololol... how about the fact i have guildies who have 3 legendary and i have yet to get one.

That was an interesting cluster fight for sure

Double gold, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Atleast you guys have the world boss with the wickedly sick statstick trinket up. Hopefully EU follows suit.
    A BiS trinket for most classes that we get 2x chances per 11 weeks to roll (Kill+Bonus roll), without a doubt one of the worst design decisions Blizz made in a log time. It's actually so good that it beats out a lot of the 880 trinkets from mythic, the people who do end up getting it will be so far ahead of the people who doesn't it's silly.

Double gold for me last night. Buuuuuut no quest credit because I was dead and running back to my corpse when he died.

RNG free loot with no challenge? Lazy players love it. Best design ever.

Deleted
    It's a little weird that they decided to put the best trinket in the game for many classes on this guy.

Deleted
    GL to take the top version i will run stright and buy a lotery ticked and will have even beter chance

Got the trinket today! Hope you guys get him too. Thing is awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    It's a little weird that they decided to put the best trinket in the game for many classes on this guy.
    troll blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Schyzmo View Post
    Got the trinket today! Hope you guys get him too. Thing is awesome!
    We did indeed get him on EU as well - seems the world bosses do follow the same set order, while things like Mythic+ affixes do not. Sort of odd.

Anyhow, got a 870 version - simming better than every other trinket I can possibly get except for the Ursoc trinket for my hunter, which is planted in the other slot. I'm fairly content with what I've got .