Deleted

Question Shadow priest - extreme haste causes loss of CD showing.

Hey, i've taken my alt priest into ursoc mythic progression. Here i am disapointed by my performance, my cooldown on voidbolt and other abilities are not showing on extreme haste levels. Which makes me panic wrong abilities.

I'm usualy using weakauras for tracking things. But i found a bugg where it is not fast enough to even registrer that voidbolt went on CD before it is up again. Then i tried to use a regular actionbar. This helped alot. But when i get to high voidform stacks with power infusion and chrono shard proc, it seems it will never go on cooldown, i know for a fact you cannot just spam voidbolt. This will make me panic a SWD or other going straight into mind flay or dispersion or something stupid.

Watch this video to see what i mean. At around 0:10 i am clicking on voidbolt atleast 3 times where it registers my click and even shows global cooldown. But it seems it is treated as no cooldown. This makes me do stupid stuff. How can i fix this? Does this have anything to do with latency? or maybe another way around it? (This is even only minor example since i'm only at 60'ish stacks, will be like that all the time above 95stacks also without any haste increasing things going.) I know you're suppost to be able to get in 3 VoiT with cleaver use of dispersion and SWD. like 120sec or something. I rarely get above 100 stacks because when i get to around 85'ish and get a proc of anything haste related. I panic shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8U...ature=youtu.be
    You can see the highlight on voidbolt 3 times, wont go on Cooldown.

Is there maybe a way to calculate CD based on haste with a lua coded WA or something? I need to get this fixed to know what i need to press, instead of blindly follow the set rotation in high stacks and hope you don't press wrong. Since you wont see if you did or didn't ^^. This requires full attention aswell, no way to allocate any attention to anything else, like positioning or anything.

Any suggestions?. Thanks.

Deleted
    I have experienced the same thing ......

I have tried the same, and i think it might be something with latency or fps. I just tried on Xavius where i was on like 70 stacks and the bars just was toally off with cd's and shit, Void Bolt was showing it was ready eventho it wasnt. After the raid i tried on a dummy, and got to 100 stacks without any problems and didnt really get the weird cd's etc so it might be something like my latency was higher in the raid. But i dont really know what the reason is, sometimes WoW just feel laggy and that is very unforgiving when you are playing StM ..

Deleted
    Thank you for replying. I might try to find out optimal addons, gamesettings & internet setup for lower FPS&latency and see if it helps. Then i will reply my findings. But please if anyone knows more, please tell :-)
    Thanks.

Yeah I had that happen a few times last night, there seems to be a higher latency in raids than other types of content, which is to be expected in a 20m raid. Only solution I've found is to just spam the next thing in your rotation. Your rotation up until 120% haste will be VB -> MB -> Fill -> VB -> Fill -> MB -> VB -> Fill -> Repeat
    That's what I've found at least. I just spam the next ability I know will be off CD so that the latency issue is minimalized. Once you get into the higher stacks of haste this becomes a bit more difficult as you can only fit a few key presses into the half second window you have.