Deleted

Two Brm Questions including new set

Hi All,

I have two questions on Brm Globe spawning, coming from the new tier set bonuses on 7.1

First question:
    The talent Gift of the Mists, which increases chance to spawn a globe by health missing. Is the chance to spawn this globe in Addition to the base line chance of 1 globe per 100% health taken? Or does this talent replace the base line chance to spawn globe?

Second Question:
    I notice today on the MMO Champ front page there is a new build for 7.1 and with it comes changes to the BrM tier 19 set bonuses.

The 2 piece bonus says: Increases the chance to for your Gift of the Ox to summon a Healing Sphere by 2%.

Now as far as I know currently,

Gift of the OX has a 100% chance to spawn a globe when you take 100% of your damage. (Unless you take the gift of the mist talent) so what exactly does this set change?

I can't see it being us now having a 102% chance to spawn a globe on 100% damage taken
    or does this set bonus only work with gift of the mist?

In any case the 4p looks a lot weaker by having brews reduced by globes than by tiger palm as it used to be??

Thanks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those set bonuses are T18 set bonuses. Hellfire Citadel ones. They were nerfed because one french monk used them on Ursoc mythic.

The T19 set bonuses are still:
    2set: 5% more stagger
    4set: tiger palm reduces the cooldown of brew by additional 1 second.

Both are good, especially the tiger palm one.

Gift of the mists gives you a multiplier on the GotO generation based on your current health. Let's say you are at 50% health. You get hit for 100k. With gift of the mist the generation is increased by 30%. (half of 60% at half health). So the GotO thinks you took 130k damage. Basically it accelerates the ordinary GotO generation by making you "take more damage that doesn't happen".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Great thanks for your reply, I completely missed the Tier 18 part lol :P