Legendary bulshit item for demonology

Yesterday got my first legendary item from emerald nightmare boss, i was so excited when i got it, then become in to sadness since instead of fealing rewarded was actually a dps lost, seriously why blizzard put the legendary neck for demonology warlock with the worse stats ever??? i am a warlock why dont you put haste on it or intellect instead of stamina, why???? Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus my ass!!!

Any one else with the worse legendary item? comment below

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    Yesterday got my first legendary item from emerald nightmare boss, i was so excited when i got it, then become in to sadness since instead of fealing rewarded was actually a dps lost, seriously why blizzard put the legendary neck for demonology warlock with the worse stats ever??? i am a warlock why dont you put haste on it or intellect instead of stamina, why???? Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus my ass!!!

Assuming you mean Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus?

It's a shared legendary, any class/spec can get it.

thats my worst fear ... there is about 6 legendary items that are good, and 2 pretty shit that i could possibly get.

well thing is iam yet to get a legendary, but if it will be one of the crappy ones that i wont even end up using it ill probably just rage quit, uninstall the game and wont touch it until next expansion or something. thats how frustrating it will be..
    BETA CLUB

So much rage, and not much grammar. I would take any legendary at this point, even if it was bad. I wouldn't neccesary equip it, but it'll still up my ilvl when trying to join groups, and God knows locks need help getting into them mythic + groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post

You aware that NO ring/neck, legendary or not, has Intell/Strengh/Agility on it anymore, right ?

I blame the Warlock class balance!!!!

At least the neck provides some sort of use like a defensive.

I got the pants. 100% useless AND has shitty stats. I don't wanna hear it.

Ya! Can't even equip mine because socketed 840 Haste / Crit. Loving legendaries this expansion!

This guy only posts shit on this forum to complain.

I already had the shoulders and today looted the bracers from heroic dragons. Feels good.

Meanwhile I've played my Warlock for 4 days at 110 and my Warrior for 7. Since day 1 on Warrior and day 4 on Warlock I've never missed an emissary quest.

Zero legendaries. Who wants to bet I'll find the neck first?

Nothing really constructive will come of this thread, closed.