Thread: Brh m+ ?

Brh m+ ?

Was wondering if anyone knows if there any skippable mobs besides using invisibility potions in this dungeon?

Also, can DKs control the mobs inside the instance in M+?

Thanks.

IIRC you're able to skip the first pack with the arcane anomaly/champion, right after the large spider staircase by walking past them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, DKs can control most undead mobs. I tested it out on the archer (useless, they only have shoot), the Arcane Casters (pretty cool), the rogues (have Knife Dance), the lancer before the last boss and one of the guys at the start. I am pretty sure except the really big and named undead mobs, you can also MC the other ones.

What I didn't test if you could MC the adds during the second boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yes, DKs can control most undead mobs. I tested it out on the archer (useless, they only have shoot), the Arcane Casters (pretty cool), the rogues (have Knife Dance), the lancer before the last boss and one of the guys at the start. I am pretty sure except the really big and named undead mobs, you can also MC the other ones.

What I didn't test if you could MC the adds during the second boss fight.
    Can you MC bolstered units? I know last week you couldn't (priest) MC ragers but bolster may work differently
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Idk if you can all i know is i did mythic 10 last night Brh and the second last boss hit me for 4mil in 1 second as a prot paladin at 865ilvl with sotr and AD up.

That is with overflowing bolstering and tyrannical affex and without the 75% dmg increase he does debuff on me just 2 normal melee swings in 1 second 1.5 and 2.5 each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Can you MC bolstered units? I know last week you couldn't (priest) MC ragers but bolster may work differently
    No idea, if we get a BRH stone this week I can test it.