Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Turned out to be incorrect as there are replays up and people have gotten it from them, so you're wrong.
    I tried watching the replays (again) and it didn't work for me.
    Seen both EU and US tournaments when they were live and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Egor2765 View Post
    I tried watching the replays (again) and it didn't work for me.
    Seen both EU and US tournaments when they were live and still nothing.

Same issue for me, but apparently works for some ? :/

Same issue for me, but apparently works for some ? :/
    No you got lied to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Nothing here to, have it linked watched 2 replays....https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft/v/92236873 Like this one for few mins.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I've watched all clips for hours, different browsers, adblock off etc. Nothing.

try loggin on different toons...

i watched it like 1 week ago never got the title , today i log on my 3rd low level druid to farm firelands toy and i got the achivement.. no clue why and how but i got it , i was online like 5 hours befor never restarted wow just switched from my one druid to the other it makes no sense ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    try loggin on different toons...

i watched it like 1 week ago never got the title , today i log on my 3rd low level druid to farm firelands toy and i got the achivement.. no clue why and how but i got it , i was online like 5 hours befor never restarted wow just switched from my one druid to the other it makes no sense ^^
    I've now logged all my characters (all 50 of them) and I have still nothing....

The titles were going out in waves, I suffered through both days of the tournament and only got the title two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Ditto. I had the entire stream from start to finish every time it was up for both US and EU games. No adblock, linked account (It even had that box in the lower left corner saying I was "Watching as") but no achievement, no title.
    Check your achievements, last night I decided to check and it was in my achievement window as me having obtained it, but I never got the achievement "proc" or whatever you want to call it upon logging in ever so I had no idea until now. I haven't checked the title window bud I'd assume its there.

Quote Originally Posted by gitgud View Post
    Check your achievements, last night I decided to check and it was in my achievement window as me having obtained it, but I never got the achievement "proc" or whatever you want to call it upon logging in ever so I had no idea until now. I haven't checked the title window bud I'd assume its there.
    That's exactly what happened to me.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

I've now logged all my characters (all 50 of them) and I have still nothing....
    Logged a lot to, still nothing. But seems thats the case for maaany people....ill just forget about it now. EU has like 20+ page QQing now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Logged a lot to, still nothing. But seems thats the case for maaany people....ill just forget about it now. EU has like 20+ page QQing now.

They should just release the title for everyone currently subbed, easier that way. The whole "connect to twitch" thing was bs anyway.