15+ Year Old Account

Claw of N'zoth and LFR

Can someone confirm me if our hidden artifact drops in LFR? I've went there four times. Two times I was the only shadow priest, and 2 other times there was only one more shadow priest with me (which didn't get it, and I was saved).

Just want to know if it's worth spending time for it.

I don't think it drops in lfr but I am also curious about this. Have downed him a few times on normal but still no luck getting it.

It dropped for me the first time I killed him in LFR. I would imagine it obeys the rules of loot lock and that running it multiple times in one week won't get you it faster.

Have read that it does drop from LFR.
    I'm doing the first wing every week, at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    It dropped for me the first time I killed him in LFR. I would imagine it obeys the rules of loot lock and that running it multiple times in one week won't get you it faster.
    Hell yea! Thanks on the input.

Hope lives!

Thanks for the info everyone. Looks like I will be running lfr now

Yeah, got it from LFR as well. On top of that, I was loot specialized to Discipline if anyone was wondering.

It does drop in lfr, dropped both weeks for another priest in the raid. And those priests were both around 830 itemlevel with the legendary belt as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Hm. I kinda planned on spamming it and using a bonus roll every kill, but I might wait with doing that a bit then. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    I've done it 2+ times a week and I still don't have the stupid thing.