Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zethh View Post
    Well crit is better than int so these are expected results, especially at lower crit levels.
    Int increases much more with ilvl than secondary stats do. Comparing a 840 chest with 880 chest I gain 533 int but only 202 in secondary stats.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Theres no way that can be right. I have an 880 Plaguehive and it sims about equal to my 835 baton. The times Ive tried Plaguehive it was doing around 2% of my damage.
    Plaguehive (865) is doing 2 percentage units higher than 830 baton in most fights. From ca 5.5% to 7.5% for me (with baton 3-5). Il'gynoth is the only fight where I get better results with the baton.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-10-09 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    im 862 in my bag and 853 equipped cuz those other high pieces have haste/vers on it.
    That's how most mages are. I'm 865/857 equipped, and competing with 870 hunters on most EN bosses. Feelsbadman.

Actually I'm at 806 ilvl and have 50% crit (only one piece without crit).

Tonight I will run some mythics to get better items. Do you think that worth change a 795-815ilvl with crit for something 840ilvl without it? Just to get more int and flat damage.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunc4 View Post
    Do you think that worth change a 795-815ilvl with crit for something 840ilvl without it? Just to get more int and flat damage.
    Unfortunately that is not something you can just answer like that. It may be more damage, or it may not be, depending on a variety of factors.

HOWEVER

There are concerns other than damage when gearing up. Getting to 835+ quickly will increase the base quality of your World Quest rewards, for example, meaning you will also get even higher levels on upgrade procs. And if you are PUGing, then you need a certain ilvl to even get into groups for Mythic/Mythic+.

Generally, I'd advise on focusing on the right stats at the 840+ gear level. Before that it's essentially still the leveling process and few people really care if you do 155k DPS instead of 150k.