how are shadow priests in mythic dungeons?

How are they in mythic and mythic +? Are they competitive? I am thinking of leveling my priest but I don't want to regret it.

Deleted
    I made an account just to tell you, look at the front page for priets, JUST underneath your thread and before your thread, almost top thread:

[Shadow] Is it safe to assume we will be garbage for mythic+ for the entire expansion « 1 2 3 ... 4 » Go to first new post

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    How are they in mythic and mythic +? Are they competitive? I am thinking of leveling my priest but I don't want to regret it.
    Expect to do as much DPS on AoE packs as a freshly leveled Demon Hunter, for example. I wish I was kidding, but my friend who just dinged a DH (and his item level is something below 800) on packs that go down quickly often does more DPS than my priest (860 ilvl). And since I don't raid (no 10 man mythic raids ), and only play mythic+ and pvp, I'll probably reroll a mage or a leather melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmi View Post
    Expect to do as much DPS on AoE packs as a freshly leveled Demon Hunter, for example. I wish I was kidding, but my friend who just dinged a DH (and his item level is something below 800) on packs that go down quickly often does more DPS than my priest (860 ilvl). And since I don't raid (no 10 man mythic raids ), and only play mythic+ and pvp, I'll probably reroll a mage or a leather melee.
    Lol, what. I am easily doing 700+k dps on packs with freshly dinged havoc DH. You will NEVER see such numbers as a shadow priest, on packs. Never.

If you want to compare, expect to do as much dps on aoe packs as your typical tank does.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though