Thread: Healing 3s

Horde Healing 3s

I want to heal arena this xpac need advice what to roll im a beginner at it but looks lik intense any suggestions?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say to play whichever healer is most engaging and fun to you, so that you can feel a little adaptable during enormous periods of nerfs and buffs. If you want, there are plenty of guides that walk you through your build and priorities, but you'll probably learn the most by just playing a ton of skirmishes.

Thanks man im thinking druid or resto shammy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsacula69 View Post
    I'd suggest Rdruid for a beginner, clones are really an awesome tool as well your healing and defensive cooldowns being pretty simple to understand.

And as you get into higher play pulling off a clone on a low target dps when you know the Hpala is going to trinket and wings is an amazing feeling watching him waste all his CD's for nothing.
    Last edited by mmoc64f8b8d243; 2016-10-07 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsacula69 View Post
    Pretty much anything except holy priest and you will have a good time in arena.

MW Monk is insane and for a beginner most won't opponents won't train the Monk. One thing that new healers have a tough time with is being trained. Resto Shamans get trained vs certain comps, so I'd be weary to suggest a shaman.

Monk has too much mobility between their torpedo, teleport to friends, and their own recall/teleport thing so most say screw it and go for the dps. It also helps that MW is a ridiculously good healer, arguably the top healer right now, but fewer people play them.