is there a point to do withered training

after u got all the chests? The artifact power reward is garbage for the time it takes.

500 rep every time you do it.

There are also a few toys to be had from the main chest.

every chest you open has a chance to drop a legendary
    Thunder. Thunder. Thunder cats gooooooooooo!

If you get 425 points then the chest could have toys or a mount in it.

Once you get all the chests just speed run it for the 400+ score for the chest .. shouldn't take more than 10 mins tops

Deleted
    There's a chance for mounts, toys and lots of rep and some AP. And I don't think this will be the last we'll see to the withered army.

Besides, it's a fun break to something different every three days. It's not like any other world quest.

The item that drops is 810+, but it's supposed to scale up based on your item level, and there is every possibility that it's well above 850. If not, it's a bit of gold :P

If none of that is a reason to do the army training, then don't

Im currently doing it for the ap and the toys/mount that can drop. takes less than 10 mins with all the upgrades, and the ap isnt that bad. at ak 7 it gives me 950, thats worth it in my eyes atleast :P

I got my legendary shoulders from one of those chests!

Is there a higher chance or more chances at getting the fox mount with a 400+ score? Otherwise at this point it would save me a ton of time if I just died and got the small end chest, because I'm only doing it for the fox.

I got the fox mount after a series of follower missions that appeared to be unrelated to anything to do with the Nightfallen other than the hunt for the fox taking place in Suramar.

Of course, but I meant the drop for the Torn Invitation that either comes from the emissary or the withered cache

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    I got the fox mount after a series of follower missions that appeared to be unrelated to anything to do with the Nightfallen other than the hunt for the fox taking place in Suramar.
    ...yes, but to start the quest you need an item that is only available from withered training or the nightfallen emissary cache.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helelos View Post
    Is there a higher chance or more chances at getting the fox mount with a 400+ score? Otherwise at this point it would save me a ton of time if I just died and got the small end chest, because I'm only doing it for the fox.
    I would love an answer to this as well. I'm already exalted with Nightfallen and have all the upgrades, so I only keep doing it for a chance of a legendary and the fox mount. If score doesn't matter, I can save a lot of time. Also doesn't help that I already have 2 alts that still benefit from the Nightfallen rep, so they still want their 400 score.