Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I agree, and the raid trinkets as a whole are underwhelming. They tried to make them unique and now they just don't feel like they do anything. I'd imagine horrorslime may be fun to run in m+, but besides that the trinkets are pretty disappointing. I think it reflects poorly whenever I'm looking for things like tots forged spiked tongues over wanting trinkets from EN.

Here's some food for thought, look at this mages mythic xavius kill POV. Obviously using kindling as cinder isn't on his spell bar, also in his opening burst he doesn't use his sinew at all, mouse clicks his combustion and then doesn't use his second RoP and yet still manages to do insane burst and top the dmg meter...I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    Here's some food for thought, look at this mages mythic xavius kill POV. Obviously using kindling as cinder isn't on his spell bar, also in his opening burst he doesn't use his sinew at all, mouse clicks his combustion and then doesn't use his second RoP and yet still manages to do insane burst and top the dmg meter...I don't understand it.
    Just because you're doing well doesn't mean you couldn't be doing BETTER. People make mistakes even at the highest levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Just because you're doing well doesn't mean you couldn't be doing BETTER. People make mistakes even at the highest levels.
    I don't think he makes any mistakes as such, his play is intentional, my question was how does he manage to burst so high even after missing a lot of his opening spells.

Why is he bursting high? At that gear level with deadly grace up he should be bursting higher tbh.

There are fights/instances where cinder is better, and vice versa. It's really that simple, if you want to maximize your output you need to learn to use both.
    That's it folks.