Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm not going to do your homework for you, since it's up to you to prove feminists by and large care about these international (intentional?) issues. But a quick search on what popular feminist media are, and what they're talking about isn't coming up very well in support of your claim, at least as done by myself (jezebel, feminist frequency, and everyday feminist aren't just random tumblr blogs - you'll note you're the only one bringing up reddit, tumblr, and 4chan of all places while I list quite popular sites). Maybe as the one espousing this view, you can prove otherwise. But you don't seem to be in any sense intellectually honest or curious in a real discussion, as is evident by your tactics through the last 3 pages.

I think you're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong on the point so you have to make up things like "tumblr blog CD RAWRR ***". Seriously, Genn actually said this. This is what he thinks is being discussed. And he thinks other people are derailing the thread when asked for evidence of his claims in the context of this very thread, while diverting to random falsehoods of his liking.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-10-08 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not going to do your homework for you, since it's up to you to prove feminists by and large care about these international (intentional?) issues. But a quick search on what popular feminist media are, and what they're talking about isn't coming up very well for myself. Maybe as the one espousing this view, you can prove otherwise.
    Who said anything about proving anything... please, just stop. I linked you an international organization and what their response to womens issues were. Just because its currently not on tumblr blog XD RAWR*** does not mean such groups do not exist, to the contrary. I linked you an article that shows one. Please ray, try harder next thread, you did enough derailing to this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Except I'm not actually a dumbass racist so I don't think it's all about "them". There are assholes and idiots, and that'll remain the same forever, even once all religion is gone.
    "Muslim" is not a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I HIGHLY doubt Iran would arrest these women hijab or not, props to them for standing up to their beliefs. I can understand respecting another countries culture and customs but when those customs are so intertwined with the oppression of women and religious fuckery you shouldn't be *forced* to do any of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, this is unconstructive and pushing on several forbidden topics, so I'm locking this here.