Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I don't know the details, all I know is that they complained. And in my experience, people don't complain just to be a nuisance. In my experience, human beings are often decent people that don't want to cause trouble. If they complained, I'm willing to bet they had a reason. And before I see more details on the circumstances, with sources, I'll stop post on this particular topic. I've said all I want for now.
    Oh my sweet summer child...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Source?
    I've seen the report, around here they got unhealthy fastfood all the time.
    What kind of report did you "see"?
    Unhealthy fastfood sounds both stupid and unbelievable. They get canteen food. Soups, meat, potatoes, pasta, probably even fish etc. etc. Why wouldn't they? It's much cheaper and easier to produce in masses than "Fastfood" (yes, I know - Fastfood is supposed to be cheap/easy and for the masses, turns out it isn't, really - at least here). A normal catering menu for a week features a different menu everyday and a choice... and not Mo-Fr - Burger, Burger Burger...

They get food from a catering service. You don't get Burgers from them because you can't prepare them properly for reheating later.

Oh, that kind of food. Which is literally shite. I have eaten that kind of food. It's shite, trust me. No comparison at all to a proper homecooked meal from mom. Those children don't need to complain, because they can just leave what they don't like, and trust me they do... and get fed properly at home with food they like (or are forced to eat, because they are taught about vegetables). These refugees? They have no alternative food source. What they can supplement with their allowance is little enough. It's what they'll eat for as long as they're here. Don't be a dick about it is all I'm saying. It doesn't cost you more serving them something more along their taste. We have cheap food of all kinds in Europe. That's our thing, multiculturalism.
    School food in Germany is pretty good. Not sure what the fuck you are talking about - we don't have a system that tries to serve ketchup as vegetables here. The quality is good, the way they cook it is good and it's perfectly edible (by taste). It's most likely 50x better than anything they ate in Syria.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-10-13 at 03:34 PM.

Heard it earlier today, what an embarrassment. I could care less about this guys life, as harsh as it may sound, but isn't it obvious that he needs to be monitored 7/24?

Incompetent idiots, seriously what the fuck. Say what you will about the US, but I doubt this would have happened over there when it comes to terror suspects. The guy could have provided valuable information, and if not, maybe at least an insight why he acted the way he did.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee
    School food in Germany is pretty good.
    The quality varies drastically from state to state and from school to school. The providers reach from bakeries and local butchers to random catering services. I don't know if you're from Germany, but if you are there is no way you didn't hear about the (often) shitty quality of food served in schools. Though often it's not the quality people critised, but the nutrional value first and foremost.

Hell, my school served fries and currywurst 5 days a week, with a vegetarian "alibi dish" alternative (which was often just a green salad with fried chicken slices, or potato salad).

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Heard it earlier today, what an embarrassment. I could care less about this guys life, as harsh as it may sound, but isn't it obvious that he needs to be monitored 7/24?

Incompetent idiots, seriously what the fuck. Say what you will about the US, but I doubt this would have happened over there when it comes to terror suspects. The guy could have provided valuable information, and if not, maybe at least an insight why he acted the way he did.
    Afaik he was checked by a psychologist with the result that he was not suicidal. I think there were a regular visits of his cell. The only thing that could have prevented this would be an uninterrupted 24/7 surveillance. This would only be reasonable if done by video surveillance and I do not know whether or in which cases that would be legal.
    But it is still embarrasing, especially because he could flee beforehand.

Edit: In Saxony there is no video surveillance in prison cells at all. It would be legal if there are valid reasons (prisoner is suicidal). In Saxony there are people sitting in front of the cell. This was/is done in case of the accomplice in this case.
    Last edited by Renyo; 2016-10-13 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted

Maybe do a bit of research before posting.

Mani Shaman Turki al-Habardi Al-Utaybi
    Yasser Talal Al Zahrani
    Ali Abdullah Ahmed

All were in US Custody and they committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Maybe do a bit of research before posting.

Mani Shaman Turki al-Habardi Al-Utaybi
    Yasser Talal Al Zahrani
    Ali Abdullah Ahmed

All were in US Custody and they committed suicide.
    So three cases among... several hundred since 9/11?

On the other hand we can't take care of a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo
    Afaik he was checked by a psychologist with the result that he was not suicidal.
    Yeah, this is also both hilarious and sad. A terrorist planning a suicide attack is not suicidal.... I just... what?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, this is also both hilarious and sad. A terrorist planning a suicide attack is not suicidal.... I just... what?

Suicide is frowned upon in Islam, unless he can die in combat. Killing himself in custody of infidels doesnt count as combat.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Suicide is frowned upon in Islam, unless he can die in combat. Killing himself in custody of infidels doesnt count as combat.
    frowned upon yet they commit suicide all the time, unless you call it combat to walk into a bunch of children and blow themselves up, most of the time it's just them setting of bomb belts around innocent people with no combat to be seen. They are just brainwashed like hell. It's not even virgins but raisins but I don't think the leaders brainwashing them into suicide is telling them that.

Deleted
    So three cases among... several hundred since 9/11?

On the other hand we can't take care of a single one.

No those are just some of the more known ones. It is hard to place how many suicide attempts, occur because the US keeps its Terrorists in various Black Sites. Not in Prison Complexes, were oversight exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not Islam that caused the corruption, it were people like you acting/claiming they aren't real citizens.
    Funny how we never see Christian Arab immigrants turning into terrorists.