Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Thanks for the reply =)

Really like how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubez View Post
    Thanks for the reply =)

Really like how it looks.
    You're welcome.

Will be looking into the Rule of Law thing shortly everyone!

You're missing quite a bit of trackers, theres nothing to track holy avenger or any of your spells that have active durations such as lights hammer.

I reccomend adding some of that in to enhance the suite, otherwise it's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    You're missing quite a bit of trackers, theres nothing to track holy avenger or any of your spells that have active durations such as lights hammer.

I reccomend adding some of that in to enhance the suite, otherwise it's nice.
    Hey there, avenger duration should be tracked, I'll take a look at this today. I can put the duration of hammer in but I always thought it was a throw down and forget thing. Not a worry, will let you guys know when it's updated!

- - - Updated - - -

Update 24/10/16
    * Added Rule of Law into 'Paladin big buffs' so you are aware of the duration
    * Added a green spiral duration to Holy Avenger to make the duration more apparent, if this is still too difficult to see, please duplicate Rule of Law in the paladin big buffs and change the trigger to Holy Avenger.

Note

Things like Lights Hammer I have no intention of adding a duration as the cooldown is longer than the duration (Unlike Efflo which is something that can be cast every GCD, so it warrants tracking), it's just adding unnecessary information.
    Last edited by Talleh; 2016-10-24 at 02:27 AM.

Just checking in to see if everything is working since 7.1 hit.

Only thing to note is that Addonskins isn't working as intended and the numbers are gone, to fix this temporarily, please use OmniCC

Is it possible to set the Holy Shock to play a sound when it's ready? I have a sound set in the On Show/On Hide (I think that's the spot, can't login to confirm for sure) but it doesn't work. It does when when I switch specs and the HUD hides though so I'm thinking I am missing something.

Ideally I'd like to know when Holy Shock is up with a sound since no matter how big I make the icon for it I still want to use it when it's not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by TehHobbitz View Post
    Is it possible to set the Holy Shock to play a sound when it's ready? I have a sound set in the On Show/On Hide (I think that's the spot, can't login to confirm for sure) but it doesn't work. It does when when I switch specs and the HUD hides though so I'm thinking I am missing something.

Ideally I'd like to know when Holy Shock is up with a sound since no matter how big I make the icon for it I still want to use it when it's not ready.
    Hey mate, that's not too diffucult, all you need to do is duplicate the aura, make sure one shows when on cooldown in the trigger (at the bottom), and the other one shows when it's not on cooldown. On the aura that shows when it's not on cooldown, you add the sound to the "Show" option in the actions tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Powered View Post
    Hey mate, that's not too diffucult, all you need to do is duplicate the aura, make sure one shows when on cooldown in the trigger (at the bottom), and the other one shows when it's not on cooldown. On the aura that shows when it's not on cooldown, you add the sound to the "Show" option in the actions tab.
    Ah, that makes sense I think. Thank you!