Need advice for a Notebook that can run WoW on a decent level

Hey Guys, my girlfriends Notebook died, and I'm looking for a decent replacement. My Budget is 500-550€. I don't need any peripherals, Windows doesn't have to be included. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Tell us:

1. Which EU country you live in. Computers in e.g. Greece are substantially more expensive than in e.g. Germany, and the same goes for shipping expenses. Shipping electronics within Germany from big department stores such as Avides.de is free of charge, whereas in Greece you'd pay up to 25 euros shipping expenses for the same item.'

2. What screen size you want your laptop to have (e.g. 15.6 inch or 17 inch or 14 inch).

- - - Updated - - -

Hurry up and grab this one for 493 euros before somebody else does. Only 1 left.

https://www.amazon.de/HP-W2%C2%A0V88...ywords=laptops

Prozessor: Intel Core i5-6300HQ (2,3 GHz, bis zu 3,2 GHz, 6 MB Cache, 4 Kerne
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce 950M 4GB
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Hey there, thanks for your answer.

I'm from Germany, Screen size doesn't really matter to her. The one you posted def. looks interesting. Thank you so much

Deleted
    Hey i am german too. Go to notebooksbilliger.de its a good site for buying a notebook.

But i think you have to spend a little more money. Atleast 800 euro. 500 euro is not enogh... it might be enough for questing. But for dungeons or rading/lfr you need a better notebook then a 500 euro one. You could look at one.de comes to my mind. They sell cheap hardware. I know a lot about notebooks. Just bought one some month ago for work and wow. 500 euro is not enogh. Save 250- 300 euro more and you will be happy.
    Personlay i would go for a asus or a lenovo notebook.