Thread: Another Q&A.

Another Q&A.

Join us live on Twitch Friday, October 14 at 11:00 a.m. PDT as we sit down with Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. Now that the Patch 7.1 Public Test Realms have been up and running for a few weeks, he’ll be answering many of your questions on what's coming in Return to Karazhan.

Feel free to submit any Patch 7.1–specific questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA.

We’re looking forward to diving in and answering as much as we can, so we you can join us Friday at 11:00 a.m. PDT!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ay-october-14/

Personally I want to hear how they will answer for heavy affliction nerfs without buffs and bug fixes (I lost 2 games in arena because of sweet souls bug today). There will be tonn of "non constructive threads" so they will probably use this as excuse again, but you can all at least try to drive attention to some serious bugs like Sweet souls and non competitive dps/dmg of warlocks affliction in general.

For the ones who is not aware about sweet souls trait bug: This trait should heal you for 25/50% (50% with reap buff) of your hp EVERY time you use healthstone in addition to normal heal it provides, BUT for some reason this trait works only 1/10 times and this bug still not fixed and even not adressed from ALPHA for total of ~8 months. (Also they stealth nerfed trait a couple of times)

Deleted
    Let's spam them again. It's the only thing we can do.

Might I recommend not acting like idiots this time?

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    Might I recommend not acting like idiots this time?
    Is this recommendation adressed to Blizzard and Ion in general? Because they should stop acting like idiots for sure.

Deleted
    Still have the same issues I did on the last QA. Since then no major patch came so no idea if they are working on it.

Also to be honest I have no idea how well warlocks currently do scale with gear compared to other classes.

I could do really well with a few more spells outside of the talent tree. Baseline shadowburn and Mana tap or Cataclysm would be great. Something for movement