Deleted

Question Disc leveling talents

I am sorry because i'm sure, this is a repost but i could not find the information i was looking for in the forum (and google) so i decided to make a new thread.

I just want to know, what are the best talents for leveling a disc 100 --> 110. (= what provides most dps)

• Castigation or Schism
    • PW: Solace or Mindbender
    • Halo or Divine Star
    Last edited by mmoc3e6e5d0156; 2016-10-12 at 09:45 AM.

Castigation or Schism
    - You can go with either. Schism provides more DPS but castigation gives you more movement.

PW: Solace or Mindbender
    - Mindbender. Keep in mind that you can Fade to let it tank.

Halo or Divine Star
    - Divine Star for more self heal. Halo doesn't do much when mobs are hitting you in the face.

- Schism is better for damage and the dps "rotation" is mind–numbingly boring, adding extra buttons is a good thing.
    - Ditto Solace, although Mindbender can technically be better
    - There's no real reason to take Halo for leveling.
    Last edited by Goshko; 2016-10-12 at 11:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Schism, mindbender are the highest dps choices I think. I would never take halo for leveling. Too large, too clunky. DS is great, even worth using on singletarget for DPS.

Deleted
    Halo is great if you simply want to mass tag an area but while levelling it causes more pain and sometimes death then its really worth, on the flip side though it's hella fun to cast it in Suramar city elite section with a few friends. If you plan on raiding or doing mythic pluses it might be worth sticking with halo simply to get used to casting it and it's range as you end up with better situational awareness overall.

Disc is quite a durable class to level so much so that you can solo almost all elite rares with 50+ mil hp no matter what talents you take but with that said anything with extra damage bonuses such as Schism is just great for shortening fights. Schism + Lights wrath is a great levelling combo, Schism + Lights wrath + light overload = one shot rare.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2016-10-13 at 08:00 AM.