Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Fajitas! or most things mexican atm

vegetables and fruits, sweets

oats in the morning with oat milk, 2Tbsp of almond butter, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, banana, a bit of maca powder and cinnamon - I eat it every day for almost a year... I know it’s wired but I love it.

Beefsteack with french fries (at the restaurant, last 2 years ago at least ), pasta with eggs and cheese (veeery often), salmon (on a pizza, sometimes).....but I most often than not eat other meals too, because it's healthy.

It’s a pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it on breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.

I love eating pizza and sandwiches.

5+ Year Old Account
    I know it sounds weird, but I like salads. Either it’s a fruit or vegetable.

I love eating Chinese rice.

5+ Year Old Account

Love me some Halo Halo!

Combining two of the world's best foods; fried chicken, and pizza.

I like korean chicken, it's really tasty and you can do it at home, here is some recipe of it, my advice- eat with a cold beer

Japanese Ramen. Also, I love Italian cuisine.

I really like such a dish as dumplings. It's very tasty, I would eat it all my life.

5+ Year Old Account

Chinese Egg Tarts.

Eating these growing up... priceless. This egg custard treat is a tasty sweet delight for both children and adults!
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2021-07-26 at 11:27 AM.

BBQ,pizza,sushi