Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much beats an english pub style beer battered fish and chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce, with nice chunky fries. Drizzle the fish with lemon, add salt and pepper to it all, lay out the mushy peas and tartare sauce, cut the fries into chunks, and mix the flavours for the ultimate treat.

Finish up with a dessert of chocolate brownie with cookie chunks and chocolate sauce drizzle, served with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on top. Mix the brownies and ice cream for the most delightful flavour.

A runner up is a plate of nachos with a molten blanket of cheese, and topped with sliced jalapenos, then drizzled with healthy amounts of guacamole and sour cream. Some people like to add BBQ pulled pork to the nachos. A bowl of salsa on the side.

Before I turned Pescetarian I was also extremely partial to a full rack of BBQ ribs.

If none of these options have you salivating right now, then I will be surprised
    Last edited by Will; 2019-11-28 at 02:30 AM.

Recently,i have been fascinated by curry rice,i think my chicken curry rice is delicious.

3+ Year Old Account
    pizza and crispy burger

Recently, I have become a fan of Central Asian food. Pilaf, samsa, lagman. Believe me, this is a gastronomic
    Last edited by KettyWaspona; 2020-07-06 at 02:14 PM. Reason: grammatical error

pizza all day

Feta. I love cutting it into bite sized cubes and snacking on it.

3+ Year Old Account
    pizza time!
    And blue cheese

Its always Popcorn.. People mocking me for this reply.. Anyway, I can't help mentioning it when some ask my favorite food.. Hot popcorn with melted butter +some salt always keep me refreshed despite the time of day

10+ Year Old Account
    Lasagne or a good steak.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

sushi and pizza

Beef bourguignon or wild boar sasuage with raosted red peppers.

I personally love Italian cuisine. Though my personal cooking skills are somewhat...lacking at present.

My favorite is probably a good burger, it's rare that I get to eat it in my town though. I like most European and American dishes overall, not a big fan of Asian cuisine though.

Pizza. I eat it every other day.

Right now, I so want Lasagne with mushroom sauce on top of it!!

my favorite food is pizza and sushi.

Sushi, and i haven't any since this covid shitshow started.

Pizza but I’m sort of on a diet.