Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Which is exactly my point, you do because you're told to. Just because no one supposedly physically told you don't mean that you aren't following the directive of others. Your will is not your own.
    * shrug *

Yeah... I know some women prefer not to shave. But... I don't like the feeling of having hair on my legs or armpits. It feels A LOT better afterwards. I keep the bikini area trimmed, too, because it's more comfortable. I'm fortunate I don't take too much after my dad like my sister does... because she gets a monthly mustache... also needs to pluck her eyebrows. We're both pretty adamant on the 'hair feels gross on legs' thing.

I'm also a Type I Diabetic with something called NLD on my leg. The pictures on google are all right, but some ARE WAY worse then the one I have. Mine is pretty tame... I've had it forever. But it's a pain to shave around. Definitely don't like nicking it... running my shin into things like a bed corner, or a shopping cart hurts worse then it normally would. But cutting it... /shudder

Yes only because society says women have to (unlike my armpit hair which I just can't stand), though I haven't shaved my thighs in years because it takes too much time and has practically zero benefit since it is all baby hairs. I'm not very hairy so I'm lucky.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Same answer.
    Same, I'm a guy.

I only epilate my chest because I can't let it grow Jason Statham style. There is just a small patch of hair in the middle, looks like a have a pussy on my chest

Apart from that I just take care of the usual area.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2016-10-13 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Which is exactly my point, you do because you're told to. Just because no one supposedly physically told you don't mean that you aren't following the directive of others. Your will is not your own.
    There's a difference between consciously choosing to comply with the expectations of the people around you and having no will of your own. Sometimes the benefits of being well received (or passing unnoticed) exceed the enjoyment you'll get out of that particular shade of purple. Choosing to fit in is making a choice.

Deleted
    What does shaving even mean?