Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you think that gkick was justified? did i play terribly?

Well listen what happened , it was a 10 man normall en raid (pretty much easy mode) , i was playing a holy priest and we were 3 healers in the raid , during all encounters until cenarius i toped the hps meters by far i would say and on cenarius i did as much heal as the 2 of the other healers combined , i did around 250k ursoc (2nd did 180k and 3rd 150k) , 300k cenarius (2nd did 150k and 3rd 140k) , 220k nygoth(140k 2nd 100k 3rd) , 240k elerethe(died though so it doesnt count) , 180k first boss and dragons (2nd 140k 3rd 120k) , all those were with an 857 ilvl.

I got flamed because of 2 reasons , the first was that i had 7 dispells on nygoth (31 first 15 2nd) and the second because i had like 46%-50% overheal in some fights or trash i cant remember (im not sure about this one , i think i had 26-30% on bosses ) which was about double than the other healers , well the actual reason that i got kicked is because i raged to an officer (it was a noob dps who couldnt even surpass the tanks and i got it personally) , lets just forget about this story , lets focus on the playing part , do you think i played terribly? nygoth was really hard for me , i usually average 30-40 dispells but in this case the pressure was extreme because the other healers underperformed and the dps was terrible , the best dps did around 190k dps and the rest about 120-150k , i had serious mana issues before phase2.

I dont claim im perfect but can a terrible dps judge you , critique you and in fact kick you? was my rage correct?

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't sound like a great guild anyway. Find something better.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Sounds like you're all at fault and you should deal with your raid performance seperately to your feelings and guild stuff.

what's this thread for? You want us to tell you that you are a great player or do you want us tell you that you are right? Seems like you acted like an elitist in a guild that's doing normal modes. Couple weeks ago i saw tanks only clearing nhc EN, so even if the dps was doing as much as the tanks.. who cares?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Well listen what happened , it was a 10 man normall en raid (pretty much easy mode) , i was playing a holy priest and we were 3 healers in the raid , during all encounters until cenarius i toped the hps meters by far i would say and on cenarius i did as much heal as the 2 of the other healers combined , i did around 250k ursoc (2nd did 180k and 3rd 150k) , 300k cenarius (2nd did 150k and 3rd 140k) , 220k nygoth(140k 2nd 100k 3rd) , 240k elerethe(died though so it doesnt count) , 180k first boss and dragons (2nd 140k 3rd 120k) , all those were with an 857 ilvl.

I got flamed because of 2 reasons , the first was that i had 7 dispells on nygoth (31 first 15 2nd) and the second because i had like 46%-50% overheal in some fights or trash i cant remember (im not sure about this one , i think i had 26-30% on bosses ) which was about double than the other healers , well the actual reason that i got kicked is because i raged to an officer (it was a noob dps who couldnt even surpass the tanks and i got it personally) , lets just forget about this story , lets focus on the playing part , do you think i played terribly? nygoth was really hard for me , i usually average 30-40 dispells but in this case the pressure was extreme because the other healers underperformed and the dps was terrible , the best dps did around 190k dps and the rest about 120-150k , i had serious mana issues before phase2.

I dont claim im perfect but can a terrible dps judge you , critique you and in fact kick you? was my rage correct?
    Why would we forget about the story? Raging at an officer is probably the sole reason you got gkicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you have mana problems? If so then yes your overhealing could be considered poor playing, though that being said, you have to be pretty bad by yourself to single-handedly bring down an otherwise stellar group. My guess is your raging made you an easy target, did you get defensive when they pointed out your meters?

10+ Year Old Account

you raged to him... or you raged at him in either /raid or /guild?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

well the actual reason that i got kicked is because i raged to an officer
    And there you have it. Not even worth the popcorn to read any further responses.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Guys dont focus on the drama story , i just want to know if i played correctly or not , during nygoth which was basically the biggest part i got flamed for , i had 220k hps compared to 140k 2nd and 100k 3rd , they say that i had 46-50% overheal but i think thats overall or something because i tend to monitor this stuff and i think i had like 30% , well im not saying its impossible but still..... anyway those 7 dispells was the beginning of the drama compared to 15 and 31 of the other healers , the pressure was really extreme but also in some cases when someone has a debuff all healers will make an attemp to dispell it and someone will do it first , in this particular boss i had in some cases 48 dispells , anyway if you was my officer would you lecture me about this boss and criticize my play? especially after my performance on the other bosses? they actually gave me a lot of blame.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-10-13 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys dont focus on the drama story , i just want to know if i played correctly or not , during nygoth which was basically the biggest part i got flamed for , i had 220k hps compared to 140k 2nd and 100k 3rd , they say that i had 46-50% overheal but i think thats overall or something because i tend to monitor this stuff and i think i had like 30% , well im not saying its impossible but still..... anyway those 7 dispells was the beginning of the drama compared to 15 and 31 of the other healers , the pressure was really extreme but also in some cases when someone has a debuff all healers will make an attemp to dispell it and someone will do it first , in this particular boss i had in some cases 48 dispells , anyway if you was my officer would you lecture me about this boss and criticize my play?
    But you see you cant divorce yourself from the drama, where did you rage 'to' an officer? in /raid? in /guild? and no, the question isn't going to go away.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

You tried to be a raging elitist in normals when you yourself was underperforming. Kick justified. Doesn't matter if you are topping the meters especially on a fight where dispels are important. Just like it's a stupid move when a DPS screams in an add fight "Look at me I'm top I win" when he never touched a single add. Also not a smart move raging at an officer or any member of a guild for that matter. I would have kicked you if it was my guild.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-13 at 01:00 AM.

No one can really tell you without logs about your play.

If your guild is struggling and pointing fingers over NORMAL MODE then it's best you move on anyway. You're a healer, you can do better, don't fight to stay in a shit guild.

You kinda made it about the drama by naming the topic this way. The gkick was, as far as we can see, totally justified. Whether or not you played ideally, raging at an officer is never, ever the right action to take, even when you are in the right.

If I was the officer I probably wouldn't have lectured you and I certainly wouldnt boot you for that performance, right or wrong, but you instant lose your case if you do rage over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zairn View Post
    You kinda made it about the drama by naming the topic this way. The gkick was, as far as we can see, totally justified. Whether or not you played ideally, raging at an officer is never, ever the right action to take, even when you are in the right.

If I was the officer I probably wouldn't have lectured you and I certainly wouldnt boot you for that performance, right or wrong, but you instant lose your case if you do rage over it.
    Raging at any guild member regardless of position is never right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Did you have mana problems? If so then yes your overhealing could be considered poor playing, though that being said, you have to be pretty bad by yourself to single-handedly bring down an otherwise stellar group. My guess is your raging made you an easy target, did you get defensive when they pointed out your meters?
    Yes , i tried to defend myself because at that time i though i was correct and that i played decently and i still think (thats why i made this thread) , i also got angry because out of all those who failed miserably on the raid , they picked me alone and criticized me , it felt like they are trolling me.

Yes , i tried to defend myself because at that time i though i was correct and that i played decently and i still think (thats why i made this thread) , i also got angry because out of all those who failed miserably on the raid , they picked me alone and criticized me , it felt like they are trolling me.
    For the sake of conversation, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you don't just have personality issues or something, again: just find another guild. Nothing about any of that would be constructive or helpful, especially in a normal mode and with others underperforming that much.

You deserved it, they didn't want someone toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    For the sake of conversation, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you don't just have personality issues or something, again: just find another guild. Nothing about any of that would be constructive or helpful, especially in a normal mode and with others underperforming that much.
    It will be constructive to see up to what extend i failed in that boss , the title or op are probably not typed correctly , anyway my biggest question is to see if i failed too much in that boss or if i played it correctly , thats it , it will improve me as a player.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be struggling with personal responsibility... Based on what you have said, I think the kick is justified. However, information you have thusfar decided not to share might have altered that particular assessment.

Two things I see, your arrogance and your lack of respect for your guild structure... combined is more than enough to give you the boot. REGARDLESS of your gameplay.

Well first, HPS isn't like DPS. So saying "I did x amount of HPS!" doesn't really mean anything. Second, you should be dispelling when you can. It can help keep needed healing to a minimum as well as just prevent death. Depending on what the debuff is that needs to be dispelled. Now in some cases, you either can't dispel a debuff because it needs to be healed through (Tyrant Velhari comes to mind) or you can heal through it (generally when you outgear the content). Since I doubt either of these scenarios are in play, you need to dispel more!