Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    During wotlk there wasnt such thing
    Worldoflogs was around in WOTLK

Are healers supposed to be this worried about topping meters...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Honestly, no one is. Meters are often the reason for personal fails.

It's simple; raging is counterproductive, regardless of who it's directed at. Ironically, it's "leaders" that usually rage ^^

Deleted
    Why is this topic not locked? O.o
    It's got little do to with priests, it's about somebody presenting his side of the story in a conflict in his guild. Nobody here has the other side of the story, and it's irrelevant in any case. As plenty of people noticed, the person was kicked for mutual mudslinging in which the other person happened to have the upper hand, and at this point judging if his decision was warranted or not is pointless.

so.. your OP was:

1.) I topped healing, so I am the best no argument (nothing about tactics)
    2.) I can't dispell (ignoring tactics)
    3.) Bosses don't count if I die (ignoring tactics)
    4.) Raging at guildies because they all suck and you're a god at healing

See the common factor in 1, 2 and 3 here? Yea? That + raging at officers got you kicked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Guys dont focus on the drama story , i just want to know if i played correctly or not , during nygoth which was basically the biggest part i got flamed for , i had 220k hps compared to 140k 2nd and 100k 3rd , they say that i had 46-50% overheal but i think thats overall or something because i tend to monitor this stuff and i think i had like 30% , well im not saying its impossible but still..... anyway those 7 dispells was the beginning of the drama compared to 15 and 31 of the other healers , the pressure was really extreme but also in some cases when someone has a debuff all healers will make an attemp to dispell it and someone will do it first , in this particular boss i had in some cases 48 dispells , anyway if you was my officer would you lecture me about this boss and criticize my play? especially after my performance on the other bosses? they actually gave me a lot of blame.
    The pressure is extrem if you dont dispell..., sure you can perform better HPS wise when you heal 2 Million dmg instead of just dispelling it, but you should not suck at dispell with massdispell. On the other hand, there soudn't be over 50 dispells needed on the Eye.
    Just because your HPS was stronger, doesn't mean you are stronger. It is the same with DDs, if you have one with 200k dps and one with 250k DPS, but the one with 200k DPS actually don't stand in shit so much and did double the DMG on adds from the 250k DPS "Hero". In this case szenario I will take the 200k DPS guy over and over again.

What is the worst part on players like you: You don't fight the boss, you fight against recount. In our raids these guys get kicked really fast. Sure big numbers helps a lot, but are worthless when this is the only thing they can do.

Compare it to a sportscar: Do you want the really really really fast one or a fast one that can actually steer to?

Deleted
    I do not think so, but the disc-priest on my guild always report the hps. I pretty sure on most casuals guild that influence a lot.

HPS is largely irrelevant without knowing an entire fight.

It's fun to make the numbers go up but pretty pointless outside of defining issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    I certainly miss being able to decurse and things like that on dps now. Eye of Azsuna is the worst so many people don't dispell at the end of that run at all levels from normal to mythic + people just get crushed/stunned for no reason.
    I know, right I also try/tried to bring that little extra utility if I'm able to to, like remove enrage with Shiv, mass dispel with priest and the purge enemies' magical effects(I don't rememeber the name of the spell atm, but priests can/could do it). I'm actually surprised when I get dispelled in a dungeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

The question has been answered several times and i'm not honestly sure with what you were expecting as an answer. Attitude > Skill is the short answer. Closing this.