Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    6 years later WoW is officially dead thanks to that fucking piece of shit Ion. Every single day after this post the game got worse than the previous thanks to that piece of shit Ion.
    Yet I can still log into the game, they just announaced their next expansion, and it is still making a ton of money, Not "officially dead" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    I love the opinions and insight of people who can't even spell. Very smart people thinking outside the box.
    Because English is the only language in the world. Can you spell French, Croatian, Spanish, etc? Such a silly arguement. No, not everyone is perfect at their second or third language. As long as you can understand the main point of the arguement, calling for spell checking is nothing but rude.
    Knowing how to spell English is not nearly the measurement of how smart a person is, as we can clearly see by your post.
    Last edited by Smeagolski; 2022-05-05 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yep,its low participation is the proof of its improvement,wrath had high pariticipation and it was the easiest shity carebear mode raiding wow has ever had(vanila not counting)
    If only LFR and Normal Raiding arent literally on the same level of Wrath HC Raiding

Plus if you do a poll right now, people will remember more Lich King 25 than Jailer or Sylvanas SoD, so I mean raid isnt the main driving force of an expac, especially if there is a huge entry barrier of system to get into raid properly.

I love the opinions and insight of people who can't even spell. Very smart people thinking outside the box.
    Smart people never do typos...
    using spelling to attack someone's smarts is THE low IQ move since there are lots of factors for any mistake. Tells more about the one making the remark tbh.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    If only LFR and Normal Raiding arent literally on the same level of Wrath HC Raiding

Plus if you do a poll right now, people will remember more Lich King 25 than Jailer or Sylvanas SoD, so I mean raid isnt the main driving force of an expac, especially if there is a huge entry barrier of system to get into raid properly.
    I defo remember more about ICC, both 10 and 25 man than SoD. The raids were just fun, and with a compelling story, it didn’t matter that it was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    I defo remember more about ICC, both 10 and 25 man than SoD. The raids were just fun, and with a compelling story, it didn’t matter that it was easy.
    Because more difficulty =\= fun

Otherwise 90% of people here would be spamming 26+ Plaguefall Tyrannical or SD for "FUN"

im pretty sure you live in the USA