Deleted

[Feral] First time hc raid, need help with logs.

Hey guys,

First of all, last night was my first feral hc raid. I have been raiding with my enh shaman but because our guild already had 3 shamans im stepping over.
    I thought i did good but looking at the logs im not realy happy about it.
    And since im realy new to feral (what might have been the reason) I would like to ask you guys if you can take a look at it for me.

My gear is not optimal yet ofcourse since just rerolled so need to change pieces for better stat combo aswell. (I know im missing 2 gems)
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Rozco/simple

And the logs, I play on Rozco.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/FJ29TPv3mhaYLWNz

I already thank you in advance.
    Please help this new feral to understand his spec better

Hi there. Most things look pretty good. There are the obvious/generic answers: savage roar needs to have a higher uptime and rip needs to be slightly higher as well. And make sure you try to use 5 CP rips with blood talons activated (I didn't check to see if you did, but just mentioning it). Don't get too discouraged. It looks like you don't have Ashamane's Bite yet, which I believe can be anywhere between 5-10% of your damage on a boss. That and Open Wounds will help increase your damage.

Deleted
    Hey Snack,

Thanks for looking in to it.
    Im realy close to getting the Ashamane's Bite. 1 more upgrade and with the upgrade after that being Open wounds that part should be fixed soon.
    Will keep a eye on SR.

Cheers for looking in to it.