So what is the right rotation for The Emerald Dreamcatcher?

I looked at the google docs, and it didnt really answer what I was looking for. Of course you want to SS>filler>SS>filler>SS>filler. But do you just keep doing that until you lose the buff? Do I waste all these empowered cast? Is 30% haste without heroism possible right now so that I can cast 2 wraths instead of one? Since I cant cast 2 wraths in between, should I cast SF instead?

- - - Updated - - -

using this on M Ursoc right now and I feel like my damage isnt going up like it should. Like I can keep the buff up 100% but is it worth not casting empowered spells? The only time I drop it is when I dont manage wrath and SF enough to keep my dots up
    Last edited by MV Kaa; 2016-10-14 at 01:20 AM.

You should try to hit 33,3% haste so you can cast double wrath beetween each SS. But you should use empowerments than cast SS. With the emerald dreamcatcher you should open the fight with prepot > 2x wrath > new moon > Moonfire and Sunfire > Incarnation > Half Moon > Full moon > 3x SS. After this you should do 2x Wrath > SS > 2x Wrath > SS > Starfire (2x Starfire if Hero and 33,3% haste) > SS > Starfire (Again 2 if hero and haste breakpoint) > SS > 2x Wrath > Dump AP on SS and continue doing the rotation. When Hero and Incarnation runs off, keep doing 2x wrath when you have it empowered and Starfire as filler beetween SS to get the Solar Empowerment back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrh View Post
    You should try to hit 33,3% haste so you can cast double wrath beetween each SS. But you should use empowerments than cast SS. With the emerald dreamcatcher you should open the fight with prepot > 2x wrath > new moon > Moonfire and Sunfire > Incarnation > Half Moon > Full moon > 3x SS. After this you should do 2x Wrath > SS > 2x Wrath > SS > Starfire (2x Starfire if Hero and 33,3% haste) > SS > Starfire (Again 2 if hero and haste breakpoint) > SS > 2x Wrath > Dump AP on SS and continue doing the rotation. When Hero and Incarnation runs off, keep doing 2x wrath when you have it empowered and Starfire as filler beetween SS to get the Solar Empowerment back up.
    I thought you were supposed to cast Lunar strike more often than solar wrath.
    And if you had Emerald Dreamcatcher and Stormsinger trinket, you were snapshotting the dots and if shit hits the fan you keep the lunar strike snapshot and build with solar wrath untill you can chain spam lunar strike again.

So it is worth to waste empowered stacks and just keep casting SS? I tried doing this and I did not see a dps increase. I had the buff up for like 30 seconds at a time because I was able to cast starfire-SS-starfire-SS- ect. The only way I would drop it is when I had to refresh dots, which I can avoid if I spam double wrath.

It's definitely worth to waste empowerments.

Thanks guys, Ill try this more out on the target dummy