Deleted

The "Fix my DPS" thread

We are seeing more and more threads from people seeking help with improving their damage, and I think there are quite a lot of us who enjoy investigating logs and looking into armories. In an effort to avoid having 10 different threads on the exact same topic, I figured we could make a centralized thread for these questions.

So, if you need help with improving your damage, post here!

Some pointers for people seeking input from the farseer collective:

- Be sure to include a link to your armory and a proper* log file we can look at
    - If your account cannot post links yet, then remove the dots from the URL, such as www warcraftlogs com/...
    - As with the above, if you can't post a link to your armory, write down your character name, server and region.
    - Remember to mention your rotation, especially if you deviate from the standard rotation (Wowhead, Icy Veins etc).

Enhancement guides:
    Wowhead guide
    Icy Veins guide

Elemental guides:
    Wowhead guide
    Icy Veins guide

If you have any idea what might be causing the issue, remember to add it to your post!

Be a little bit realistic. If you post a log where you are second on damage, you are probably in a good spot. You should compare yourself to the people you play with, because they are likely doing the same content as you. But if you are doing normal raids, and compare yourself to a raid full of mythic-geared people, then there is no way you can achieve the same DPS as they can - but that doesn't mean your DPS is bad.

Also, a few pointers for people replying to requests

- Quote the person you are replying to, so it's easier to get an overview.
    - Be constructive. Replying with "Your DPS sucks because elemental sucks" isn't helping anyone.
    - Be nice!

And if no-one thinks this thread is a good idea, just don't reply and let it die :P

There is no need for a "Fix my dps" thread for elementals... your dps just fucking sucks deal with it.