Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ...
    Its been 4-5 months since I went back to wow, and during this time I've found 15 legendaries so far on my warlock.

I started tracking my legendaries/killpoints from rsuurd.github.io on my 6th legendary. Using the killpoints tracked I was able to predict a lot of legos drop.

Here are some information about it

Aff Lego Nbr Total Killpoints Legos Kps
    6 2653 265
    7 2974 321
    8 3390 416
    9 3765 375

Changed Spec to Destro after last legos hit

Destro Lego Nbr Total Killpoints Legos Kps
    5 4067 302
    6 4465 398

Changed Spec back to Afflict after last legos hit

Aff Lego Nbr Total Killpoints Legos Kps
    10 4734 269
    11 4865 131

Changed Spec to Destro again after last legos hit

Destro Lego Nbr Total Killpoints Legos Kps
    9 5644 779

Statistics got a little messy in the end since I was changing spec a lot to get loot from ToS for my affliction main spec while other raids on destro. I will try to improve while doing that from now on ...

As you can see, one lego between 300-400kps almost all the time, which corresponds to 1 week, or even 2 if you really really not that lucky.

I felt a little change in the past weeks, because it seems it is not that regular anymore, I could find a legendary before 250kps, and the last one with 700kp, way far from 400kp which I was used to. I am not sure if they changed something related to drop rates in 7.2.5

Every week, I complete all 4 raids in 3 difficulties Lfr / Normal / Heroic (except for Avatar/kj Heroic), I also complete all the emissary quests, weekly 15 cache, and a lot of legionfall supplies. I dont do reg mythic runs anymore since while I was tracking I ve found it very low help, kps gained on reg mythics arent worth for the time invested.

Well, sry my bad english, hope this info can help to get some ideas...

I feel kind of foolish looking back at my approach. Currently I have 13 Legendaries on my Mage, but wanted to complete Fire first. Although I have all the Fire legendaries, it now takes ages to get a good Frost one. I wish I checked out how it works months ago..\

Edit: and a few days later I loot 2 good legendary's from Broken Shore caches. More than a month dry.
    Last edited by Nohara; 2017-08-15 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Hey Guys,

small question related to bad luck protection increase.

So I read this thread and a lot of people writing that they do all raids in all difficulties a week. On first page of this thread it says 2 Killpoints / boss in LFR mode.

Also it says 2 Killpoints for each Heroic...

So why doing LFR? Bosskills in Heroic will be way faster... or does it mean 2 Killpoints for each completed Heroic Dungeon?

Also... I did not played for quite a longer time. Whats currently the fastest way to get another legendary? I still do not have my best in slot ... but ALL utility ones