Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If Frost mages were buffed slowly into being the best, lots of Fire players will be upset about the effort they already put into their artifact. Players will also switch to Frost, having it swing far ahead of Fire in logs and making it look very strong.
    Well, I'm glad I saw this excuse coming with the AP system soft-locking you into a single spec. Sucks to be you if you picked the wrong spec too, since Blizzard is just going to pooh-pooh your experience with the tired old "It's because good players aren't parsing on that spec" line. I think mages especially have been putting up with this tripe since MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    He said no bugger is playing them tho...
    People play frost. Every spec in the game is viable for the basic content(mythic0, N EN, WQ, etc) but when you get into stuff like heroic, mythic, m+ you can't expect them to balance every single class because some people refuse to respec for that content. Too many lazy people want to do cutting edge content without using their brains. Same thing with consumables, they're at a reasonable price atm but people refuse to go spend an hour to make 20-30k or gather their own herbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    They did, You just don't care.
    every 3rd line of chat was something along the lines of "stop ignoring dks BabyRage"

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    People play frost. Every spec in the game is viable for the basic content(mythic0, N EN, WQ, etc) but when you get into stuff like heroic, mythic, m+ you can't expect them to balance every single class because some people refuse to respec for that content.
    Oh yeah i will just respecc. I am sure my 750 fire weapon won't have any adverse effect on my performance. Get real.

Literally zero fucks given about DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Considering right before the expansion they said they would be trying to avoid releasing too much up front? Yeah, they can't even stick with a plan for 2 months. I'm done being lied to.
    And they're not releasing too much up front. You do realize that Trial Of Valor is only 3 bosses, right? It's not a full-fledged raid. And it's being released almost 2 months after the expansion launch. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's "blizzard lying".

If you hate the game so much, why are you still here crying and whining about it? Leave already.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-10-14 at 07:44 PM.

It was fun to watch the community find hidden things, hopefully will be more in the future.
    Considering that most appearances were simply gated behind reputation and/or artifact knowledge, this statement sounds unnecessarily cruel and heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    That's just a really stupid statement. Reason why those best mages don't play Frost is because those best mages always play the best spec. That's like saying that gWhiz just looks slow because no good driver drives it in WRC.
    His intent wasn't to say frost mages are better or even close to fire. If let's say fire is #1 and frost is #20, if the best players were playing frost in might be #13.

While I don't think frost mages would jump to the top or middle of the ladders if all the best mages went to frost, there is some truth to his statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    If Frost mages were buffed slowly into being the best, lots of Fire players will be upset about the effort they already put into their artifact. Players will also switch to Frost, having it swing far ahead of Fire in logs and making it look very strong.
    Is this really what you believe he is saying? Come on...

And with that, I exit this ridiculous expansion. GG Blizz on releasing too much content at launch(once again). Everyone else, enjoy the 12+ month final tier.
    7.1 gets sent out before the end of the month, 7.2 will most likely be in a similar amount of time thereafter...so far they're keeping to their new vision of "more frequent content" patches that they stated was the new goal. I'm not exactly sure what your complaint is, but I'm sure we're well rid of you.

How about that Karazhan dungeon in 11 days though? Anyone else excited!?

Right now the bonus roll system can't give you anything other than gold when you don't win something.
    What. The. Fuck

I've used 7 rolls on shit like world bosses, bis item bosses etc,which hasn't dropped anything for me but gold, why the fuck is this a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    What. The. Fuck

I've used 7 rolls on shit like world bosses, bis item bosses etc,which hasn't dropped anything for me but gold, why the fuck is this a thing
    I really wish that instead of giving us 3 bonus rolls per week with no guarantee of an item, they'd give us just 1 bonus roll per week that guarantees an item. Much less frustration.

Especially makes sense when you consider that most people will just do the same boss 3 times and use all 3 of their rolls on it.

Hello.. Can you buff ele shamy lava burst..??!! It does 30k damage in pvp instance are you all !@#% blind over there..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Oh yeah i will just respecc. I am sure my 750 fire weapon won't have any adverse effect on my performance. Get real.
    That's your fault. It was your choice not to put relics or invest in fire when it's the superior spec. You cannot expect to do high end raiding when you refuse to play the spec that best benefits your raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Oh and thanks for listening to that Crusade feedback from Ret paladins. I'll be ready for the biggest shitstorm of the century.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I really wish that instead of giving us 3 bonus rolls per week with no guarantee of an item, they'd give us just 1 bonus roll per week that guarantees an item. Much less frustration.

Especially makes sense when you consider that most people will just do the same boss 3 times and use all 3 of their rolls on it.
    I was wondering about this also. Do they mean, that if you get no loot, and use a coin, the coin is guaranteed gold?

Or do they mean that if you use a coin, if you don't get loot, you only get gold? As opposed to AP, or potions, or something.

It's worded pretty badly. But I refuse to believe that if you don't get boss loot, if you use a coin, you are guaranteed gold and not a possible chance at loot.

way to soon for a new 5 man and raid imo... i doubt they can keep this pace up for 2 years +.... 7.1 in jan, unlock night hold in the spring, 7.2 in the summer... would have been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    are you seriously

complaining about

too much content

lol
    He probably means grind/repetable content. Because that's what WoW is now: a Diablo 3 MMO.

Tons of quests during leveling were just fillers with no meaninful content on it (not even the amount of XP), then you get to 110 and start gated and the new daily system (World Quests) that people were calling "Hourly" instead of "Daily" thanks to the stupid fast refresh (3h,6h,12h). And they're mostly a rerun of filler quests and, just like Diablo, rare mobs bounties.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    That's your fault. It was your choice not to put relics or invest in fire when it's the superior spec. You cannot expect to do high end raiding when you refuse to play the spec that best benefits your raid.
    Yeah but Frost is awful in the low end raiding i do. My BM hunter with worse gear blows through WQ's and does much more DPS in Dungeons/Raids than my mage. I know your next point will be GIT GuD ScrUb!! Frost ain't rocket surgery. I guess only you and Hazzikostas don't think it is sub par in everyway. I guess you are right that i am the mug that went Frost. I guess it is a big fuck me for playing the spec i enjoy and falling for the Blizzard bullshit about all speccs being close together.

15+ Year Old Account
    i wish they would change it so u can equip ur artifact weapon even if ur not in that spec, its annoying having to change specs just so i can change my gear that i have saved as a set...

They said frequent without releasing too much. This is the definition of overloading the majority of the base.
    It is? "too much content" is rather subjective so not sure how you can get on the bandwagon of "they lied." There is definitely content options, but not sure how this can be viewed as "overloading."