Demonology hidden artifact appearance

okay so, i just got my hidden appearance yesterday from Cemetery near felbane camp in HIGHMOUNTAIN, there has been past speculation on what is needed to be able to make the 5 heads to start dropping, i can confirm you do not need exhalted in any faction for them to drop, the artifact knowledge i am at AK8, so i would assume 4+, it took me about 2 and a half hours of farming in the same area for them all to drop alone with the skin itself, i can help with any questions on this subject if need be. because i know people were confused about the faction requirement , which bummed me out too, because i hate grinding faction rep

Deleted

Unhappy

Hey, I was farming Aszuna at the spot where you do the world quest for around 3 hours and didn't get a single head, I have 1 already, is this normal? I see a lot of people saying they got all of their heads in around 3 hours yet I have still not managed to get a single one, Exalted with almost all reps and AK8 atm

Did the other thread reach post limit or something?

Quote Originally Posted by adayinthedark View Post
    Hey, I was farming Aszuna at the spot where you do the world quest for around 3 hours and didn't get a single head, I have 1 already, is this normal? I see a lot of people saying they got all of their heads in around 3 hours yet I have still not managed to get a single one, Exalted with almost all reps and AK8 atm
    honestly i purely believe its on a chance when u start exploring the world, because the head makes a quote every once and a while something like "this place is completely untouched by corruption, its revolting" and then your felguard will say something too i believe thats some type of queue allowing the heads to drop for you , because i began farming them right after he said that