Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzajd777 View Post

no, use it on cd... but if you get proc of CS then get Shattered then MS... do not delay CS
    Same with Ayalas, do not delay CS to use the Execute proc...

You dont use MS on CD wih FB/Trauma you use MS only with SD or 2x EP Buff. Otherwhise you use WW cause it has higher DPR

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxytraz View Post
    You dont use MS on CD wih FB/Trauma you use MS only with SD or 2x EP Buff. Otherwhise you use WW cause it has higher DPR
    That's what I thought, but what if I don't have the rage for a WW but I do have enough rage for an MS? (Have the gloves to btw). Should I just wait around for rage or go with a weak MS, that could proc CS?

i dunno if it still true, the compendium went live here before the hotfixes that increased MS damage by 12%, someone did the math after that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    i dunno if it still true, the compendium went live here before the hotfixes that increased MS damage by 12%, someone did the math after that?
    I think that was the point of the hotfix, to push MS ahead of WW on single target. Now I'm wondering about 2 targets and having gloves.

MS is more rage effective then WW unless you got atlest 2 relict for MWF trait

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    MS is more rage effective then WW unless you got atlest 2 relict for MWF trait
    Then why is MS below WW on priority? Both the Compendium and Icy Veins say this.

i dont use FoB/Trauma so i priorize MS

ppl post FoB/Trauma >> Rend/TM ... it tryed a lot but this is not real for me... could anyone put a link with the simulation or log + stats and leg you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Then why is MS below WW on priority? Both the Compendium and Icy Veins say this.
    becouse both were not updated after 12% MS buff hotfix yeat ?

Deleted
    This FoB/Trauma Prio sounds really odd.

Why would you do MS+2stacks before CS when no SD is up? It sounds like a wasted 50% SD dmg on top, plus the Tactician proc chance of the MS rage cost.
    Same for using an Ayala Execute proc before MS+2stacks, thats a wasted stack vs the chance of wasting another Ayala proc (although I dont know the chance of this actually).

Deleted
    Warrior
    Arms
    Trauma can no longer Critically Strike.
    Damage of all abilities reduced by 4%.

Forgot to mention it here last night, but the Compendium has been updated by Vel, myself, and special assistance from Ryzoh, for all the recent hotfixes, and trinkets in Tomb.

There's one more change we're working on; trying to optimize Rend a bit more - it's currently about 1.5% behind FoB, but we think we can make it about even.

I am personally wondering the value of Ravager vs OS if you have Helm + t20? Is it comparable or is OS still way ahead for ST?

Quote Originally Posted by Storminorman View Post
    I am personally wondering the value of Ravager vs OS if you have Helm + t20? Is it comparable or is OS still way ahead for ST?
    Ravager is notably behind. I'm out of pocket today, but I'll be creating some comparison sims for Arms talents/legendaries (like I have for Fury) tomorrow.

Deleted
    Does the latest nightly build include trauma changes? Noticed a shift in stats, crit went down, vers abit as well while mastery went up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Does the latest nightly build include trauma changes? Noticed a shift in stats, crit went down, vers abit as well while mastery went up.
    Trauma change, some APL changes, no 4% nerf till Tuesday.

made an account just to say this.

Why is the opener for Rend/TM build:

Rend>CS>BS>MS and not CS>Rend>BS>MS?

You always want to debuff your target with CS first before doing anything.

Deleted
    You probably want more BS and MS inside CS than rend. Most of rend ticks will still be inside CS debuff. With 4p, BS will be shit ton of dmg (not sure if it was 4p or legendary witch buffed BS, or mauybe both)

Quote Originally Posted by Ripalii View Post
    You probably want more BS and MS inside CS than rend. Most of rend ticks will still be inside CS debuff. With 4p, BS will be shit ton of dmg (not sure if it was 4p or legendary witch buffed BS, or mauybe both)
    CS duration = 8 secs

Rend = 1.5 secs gcd(before Haste reduction)
    +
    BS = 6 secs (before Haste reduction)
    +
    MS = 1.5 secs gcd(before Haste reduction)

= 8 secs in total(before Haste reduction), which is just nice for the CS window

So what do you mean by 'You probably want more BS and MS inside CS than rend'?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldamari View Post
    CS duration = 8 secs

Rend = 1.5 secs gcd(before Haste reduction)
    +
    BS = 6 secs (before Haste reduction)
    +
    MS = 1.5 secs gcd(before Haste reduction)

= 8 secs in total(before Haste reduction), which is just nice for the CS window

So what do you mean by 'You probably want more BS and MS inside CS than rend'?
    BTW, i just tested it

If it's CS>Rend>BS, i would be able to fit in 1 MS just before BC ends and immediately refresh Rend the subsequent gcd just before it falls off.

If it's Rend> CS > BS, i wont be able to fit in a MS at all without Rend falling off 1 gcd before i could refresh it.

Quote Originally Posted by eldamari View Post
    made an account just to say this.

Why is the opener for Rend/TM build:

Rend>CS>BS>MS and not CS>Rend>BS>MS?

You always want to debuff your target with CS first before doing anything.
    It is supposed to be CS -> Rend with TM, though it's a fairly trivial difference. If you're not using TM for whatever reason (it is, actually doable), then it's better to Rend first, lest your BS fall out of CS due to the extra GCD time.

What build will be better today?Trauma or op/rend build or should i just switch back to fury seeing as how they keep nerfing arms?I guess i should be used to this after 10 years but it just always feels bad when they don't take the time to test things on the ptr then when it is live they nerf/buff classes over the course of a couple weeks.
    Last edited by Bigcountry11782; 2017-06-20 at 02:24 PM.