Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone know if KJ's Burning Wish is affected by T21 2p or The Great Storm's Eye effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripalii View Post
    Anyone know if KJ's Burning Wish is affected by T21 2p or The Great Storm's Eye effect?
    Both increase the damage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Okay, thanks. Just got KJ's yesterday, it works pretty nicely even in ST.

I'd sure love to be able to test out the 4pc bonus, literally done Antorus on N/H 10x total and still don't have it.

So ive been using the shadow singed fang with the FoB/Trauma with Gloves/Ayalas t21 build and a 925 mastery stat stick. Im not sure why they say the shadow singed fang isnt that good, seeing as it procs for me a shit ton. Like the buff uptime was around 50% for the STR buff and ~40% for the crit one.

Also if one was to run Rend/TM with t21, what 2nd lego would you guys run? Ayalas and what, maybe KJs trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubleturbo View Post
    So ive been using the shadow singed fang with the FoB/Trauma with Gloves/Ayalas t21 build and a 925 mastery stat stick. Im not sure why they say the shadow singed fang isnt that good, seeing as it procs for me a shit ton. Like the buff uptime was around 50% for the STR buff and ~40% for the crit one.

Also if one was to run Rend/TM with t21, what 2nd lego would you guys run? Ayalas and what, maybe KJs trinket?
    I'm doing KJ's and Ayalas with 4t20 and 2t21 right now.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Just a quick question and I will probably play fury when the time comes regardless but does WW in any capacity hit the orbs on explosive weeks?
    Pretty sure normal WW won't but I don't know if FoB changes something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Just a quick question and I will probably play fury when the time comes regardless but does WW in any capacity hit the orbs on explosive weeks?
    Pretty sure normal WW won't but I don't know if FoB changes something.
    Only if you're targeting them directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I'm doing KJ's and Ayalas with 4t20 and 2t21 right now.
    I am as well with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by pbob1 View Post
    I am as well with great results.
    You got a parse you can share?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Thanks! Now I need to try and see if one WW is enough to destroy an orb unlike Slam which normally doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    It won't let me link anything yet because I don't have enough forum posts for permission, but you can look me up on warcraft logs if you like. pbób on madoran

This is mine from last night on mythic Garothi: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&start=0&end=0

I’m using Ayala’s, KJ + Sweeping Scourgewing for trinkets, 4 pc T20 and 2 pc T21. Mostly because Coven and Aggramar keep dropping triple Vanq tokens for our guild on heroic ><

Quote Originally Posted by pbob1 View Post
    It won't let me link anything yet because I don't have enough forum posts for permission, but you can look me up on warcraft logs if you like. pbób on madoran
    Interesting! I'm pouring over the logs right now, but I noticed you use Collapse (ring on-use) outside your BC window is that intentional? You can macro your /use to the same key as BC+BS and the Collapse cast will crit (due to BC). Up until a couple days ago I'd been using a 945 Collapsing Futures ring for most of the expansion and it worked for me
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Been trying to experiment a bit when to apply / reapply rend without trying to lose or waste rage, time or procs. (I have no set bonusses but a good ILVL so i just play with rend+SoO.)
    Naturally it's important to reapply rend just before it runs out ofcourse and to have it alteast up before BC.

But what triggers me is that im so unsure of that i should rend fall off in favour of a CS + MS proc. Or CS>Rend>MS if i have just 1 global to fit before rend falls off.
    Rend before CS has a chance to let you miss out on a proc.
    Rend after CS has a change to make it fall off resulting in a more costy/ more global expensive rotation. But gains more procs / haste uptime.
    Rend after CS+MS will give you more MS damage at the cost of Rend damage. But has the least chance on missing out on procs.

All sites have Rend on a different spot in the priority aswell adding some extra on the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinka View Post
    Been trying to experiment a bit when to apply / reapply rend without trying to lose or waste rage, time or procs. (I have no set bonusses but a good ILVL so i just play with rend+SoO.)
    Naturally it's important to reapply rend just before it runs out ofcourse and to have it alteast up before BC.

But what triggers me is that im so unsure of that i should rend fall off in favour of a CS + MS proc. Or CS>Rend>MS if i have just 1 global to fit before rend falls off.
    Rend before CS has a chance to let you miss out on a proc.
    Rend after CS has a change to make it fall off resulting in a more costy/ more global expensive rotation. But gains more procs / haste uptime.
    Rend after CS+MS will give you more MS damage at the cost of Rend damage. But has the least chance on missing out on procs.

All sites have Rend on a different spot in the priority aswell adding some extra on the confusion.
    All guides say the same thing - refresh Rend when it has <2.4s remaining, which will cause it to pandemic. Tactician procs (CS+MS) are higher priority.

Planned correctly, you shouldn't run into conflict except in the most extreme cases (movement, sniping Execute on adds, etc). 2.4s is enough time to fit 2 GCDs for CS and MS, while still refreshing Rend before/by the time it falls.

Is fob and trauma really that important for the t21 4 set because the rotation is really REALLY boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Mike View Post
    Is fob and trauma really that important for the t21 4 set because the rotation is really REALLY boring.
    Read the set bonuses and then come back and read your question.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Read the set bonuses and then come back and read your question.
    I did. I'm asking numbers wise if it matters. The play style sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Mike View Post
    I'm asking numbers wise if it matters.
    That's entirely up to you, and how optimal you care to play.