Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dankzilla View Post
    I hate to rage at you, but, get off our forums you fucking pleb. Your question is in the wrong thread and the wrong forum. Go play the classes and figure it out. I'm going to nail it in here with you're probably wicked bad and it doesn't matter.
    I laugh at the fact you're so possessive of "our" forums with your whopping 54 posts.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Hello guys.

I want to level an alt and i cant decide between paladin, warrior and warlock. What i would like to ask is how are warriors doing since 7.1.5 launched? What spec provides better dps? Is there a legendary that u ABSOLUTELY must have in order to play the spec well, like the ring for Havoc DHs?

I enjoy playing all these classes and i would like to hear ur opinion.
    The stone heart ring, most of the legendaries are pretty close to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    I laugh at the fact you're so possessive of "our" forums with your whopping 54 posts.
    Yeah I just make a new account whenever I forget a password so I have literally dozens of these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dankzilla View Post
    Yeah I just make a new account whenever I forget a password so I have literally dozens of these.
    "Join Date: Feb 2009"

Awesome compendium!! Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The stone heart ring, most of the legendaries are pretty close to each other.
    You don`t need the ring to play the spec well and it also is not a MUST to have it. The ring is just the biggest dps increase compared to other warrior legendaries but they are mostly equal.

my latest sims show a HUGE gap between gloves and boots. it is roughly 22k-23k difference now
    even when i equip the boots setup with better overall gear (by 2 ilvls AND better itemised)
    haste stays the same, so there is not any hastecap involved aswell

#glovesunderrated

Do we use DoS during Execute Phase? Good time to pool rage isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Do we use DoS during Execute Phase? Good time to pool rage isn't it?
    sure, why wouldn't we, it is waaaaayyy more dmg than anything else we have to work with

Forgot to bump and say I updated the compendium a few days ago, "new" execute rotation is in, together with artifact path past 35 traits and a few minor things changes.

Tl;dr of the execute rotation is use MS when you have 2 stacks of the debuff.

(Sims of everything will be updated closer to raid release)
    Last edited by Velinn; 2017-04-10 at 07:31 AM.
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

Isn't FR more DPR then execute on a MS with 2x executioner's precision? Or only when used with shattered defenses?

Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    Forgot to bump and say I updated the compendium a few days ago, "new" execute rotation is in, together with artifact path past 35 traits and a few minor things changes.

Tl;dr of the execute rotation is use MS when you have 2 stacks of the debuff.

(Sims of everything will be updated closer to raid release)
    Where does the new Legendary Belt stand?

Where does the new Legendary Belt stand?
    Sim it yourself. Their simmed lists have in my case been 100% incorrect compared to my simmed results because legendary value depends on your current gear, what it is replacing etc. The sims show the Legendary gloves being bad, even seen people complaining "oh why are our gloves so bad".. And yet for a lot of people (including myself) the gloves are the top simming legendary behind the ring, sometimes by a large margin.

Just sim it yourself, it's really really easy to do.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Sim it yourself. Their simmed lists have in my case been 100% incorrect compared to my simmed results because legendary value depends on your current gear, what it is replacing etc. The sims show the Legendary gloves being bad, even seen people complaining "oh why are our gloves so bad".. And yet for a lot of people (including myself) the gloves are the top simming legendary behind the ring, sometimes by a large margin.

Just sim it yourself, it's really really easy to do.
    Just kinda wanna know it's overall standing, not how it relates to my gear. That way I know whether or not it's worth investing into. I mean we all know that the Ring and Legs are worth having around regardless.

Just kinda wanna know it's overall standing, not how it relates to my gear. That way I know whether or not it's worth investing into. I mean we all know that the Ring and Legs are worth having around regardless.
    Well it's a massive stat stick so you can take from that it's pretty good and worth having as an option. But asking for an overall standing which is just going to be a generic list from simcraft is pointless, because that generic list changes for everyone and is most likely irrelevant for your character.

Weren't you the same person saying that simcraft is misleading in another thread? And here you are in this thread asking for someone to provide you with misleading results. Sim it yourself.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Well it's a massive stat stick so you can take from that it's pretty good and worth having as an option. But asking for an overall standing which is just going to be a generic list from simcraft is pointless, because that generic list changes for everyone and is most likely irrelevant for your character.

Weren't you the same person saying that simcraft is misleading in another thread? And here you are in this thread asking for someone to provide you with misleading results. Sim it yourself.
    I'm saying Simcraft is misleading because it's simply based on patchwerk style fights. Gloves are considered good for the extra rage, Legs are considered good due to having an additional application for CS (as well with deal with our abysmal ability to swap targets), and Ring just gives you an extra ability. All three help out the flaws inherit in the RNG nature of the Arms spec, for example the excess rage I get with the Gloves allows me to fish for CS procs during downtime from the target. Trinket is one of the best trinkets, and helps with out lousy AoE.

The crafted belt for me would most certainly be an upgrade for me since my current legendaries are the WW Belt, Shoulders, Neck, Boots, and Arms Gloves. I currently run Gloves and WW Belt. Crafted belt is better for Single Target no doubt, but if it's just meh compared to the other legendaries I listed that have some functionality, I don't think it's worth the resources.

TBH I don't think I could bare Arms w/o the Gloves, I've had them since 7.0, 2nd Legendary, the spec just feels awful without them, so I'm almost considering them a staple. Would probably only swap it for the Ring since I'm sure the free global leads to more rage also.

Deleted
    How do you use the new Gold Trait when also wearing Legendary Gloves? (don't have trinket)

Still same as in keep using MS, prio exe for SD, and then if you ever have 2 stacks prio MS over exe for SD?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    How do you use the new Gold Trait when also wearing Legendary Gloves? (don't have trinket)

Still same as in keep using MS, prio exe for SD, and then if you ever have 2 stacks prio MS over exe for SD?
    I also have the gloves and I've been prioritizing MS usage when I have at least one Executioner's Precision stack. Obviously if I have two stacks of EP I absolutely prioritize MS for SD. MS with 1 stack of EP hits for slightly more than a full rage Execute (658% weapon dmg vs 648%) but has significantly better damage per rage, particularly with the gloves, allowing you weave Focused Rage casts into the execute phase. I'm not sure whether the better DPR of this priority is a bigger advantage over the absolute damage you gain from 2x EP MS, but it has worked very well for me since I've gotten the golden.
    Last edited by volgon; 2017-05-05 at 01:08 AM.

First of all, thanks for the doc, it is great. I'd like to ask you about the weak auras. You say Nooke's auras are "preset", while the others are not. What does it mean "preset". For instance I see the Minimalistic Arms Essentials, pretty nice.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

How does Arms rate with only crappy utility legendaries? I have Manacles, Prydaz, Strategem, and Sulfas. Right now, I'm using Prydaz and Manacles for the stats. That and I can ignore mechanics with Prydaz.