Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Best legendaries for rend build single target?

Updated the main post to include more notes (as google docs gets laggy) and the Compendium. Should've fixed most errors and made it easier to understand Let me know if you spot anything missing or any errors, I'm sure there is some ^^
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

dat stealth nerf tho.
    any numbers? dont have t20 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    dat stealth nerf tho.
    any numbers? dont have t20 yet.
    What stealth nerf?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    What stealth nerf?
    t20 used to proc 3 ms from bs/rav before september 13, nothing in the hotfix notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    t20 used to proc 3 ms from bs/rav before september 13, nothing in the hotfix notes.
    BS procs 3, Ravager procs 2. Nothing has changed since they nerfed it way back.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    BS procs 3, Ravager procs 2. Nothing has changed since they nerfed it way back.
    ah, my bad then. misread changelog on wowhead. sorry for the false alert.

Deleted
    Hi guys, I have a fast question.
    Do you ever throw a "unempowered" MS? That is if CS is on CD but MS is not and you pretty much choose from throwing a MS or a Slam. MS does more dmg so I usualy just throw a MS even though it isn't buffed by shattered defences, but this might be wrong? Reading the guide I get that I probably should just Slam, but why though?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Do you ever throw a "unempowered" MS? That is if CS is on CD but MS is not and you pretty much choose from throwing a MS or a Slam. MS does more dmg so I usualy just throw a MS even though it isn't buffed by shattered defences, but this might be wrong? Reading the guide I get that I probably should just Slam, but why though?

The guide addresses this quite plainly in the normal rotation section. I suggest that you go reread it, slowly.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    The wording isn't exactly the most clear in the guide, but it does clearly show Slam as last priority (just below refreshing rend at 2.4sec or lower). In the priority it mentions "MS if SD buff is up" and then just below it they mention "MS if zero EP debuffs". That's the point in which the priority is to MS without the SD buff. It's just stating that it doesn't imply if you have any EP debuffs. Assuming you have the execute ring, outside of execute phase if it happens to proc and you get the EP debuff, you would delay MS until you can get SD back up to buff it even further. Otherwise MS on CD.

Of course execute phase changes to where you only use MS with 2x EP debuffs and SD up.

It would probably help to note the lack of SD buff in that MS priority listing though.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

What legendaries/talents should i use in m+? (not higher than +12)

I have ayala, deadly calm ring, kj trinket, belt and prydaz
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Ayala and kj trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    The wording isn't exactly the most clear in the guide, but it does clearly show Slam as last priority (just below refreshing rend at 2.4sec or lower). In the priority it mentions "MS if SD buff is up" and then just below it they mention "MS if zero EP debuffs". That's the point in which the priority is to MS without the SD buff. It's just stating that it doesn't imply if you have any EP debuffs. Assuming you have the execute ring, outside of execute phase if it happens to proc and you get the EP debuff, you would delay MS until you can get SD back up to buff it even further. Otherwise MS on CD.

Of course execute phase changes to where you only use MS with 2x EP debuffs and SD up.

It would probably help to note the lack of SD buff in that MS priority listing though.
    Why? There not being any SD is implied(because otherwise the higher priority MS with SD would've already been the right choice), and the relevant condition for that line is EP.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Is i925 CoF + Anger management remotely viable?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-10-06 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    Hello guys, anyone got a spreadsheet on ilvl gain depending on artifact traits?
    Like this one for rogues:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jjg/edit#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Letalius View Post
    Hello guys, anyone got a spreadsheet on ilvl gain depending on artifact traits?
    Like this one for rogues:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...jjg/edit#gid=0
    Yeah, here's the Arms one https://goo.gl/kEDQcg
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

Deleted
    For some reason raidbots is simming touch of zakajz higher than exploit the weakness. Don't know how to interpret that.

Deleted
    Thanks Velinn!!

Deleted
    using raidbots to get my statweights is that a good idea or is simulationcraft a better place to get my stat weights? am rly bad at simulations so not realy sure whats the diffrence

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    using raidbots to get my statweights is that a good idea or is simulationcraft a better place to get my stat weights? am rly bad at simulations so not realy sure whats the diffrence
    Both are the same, so you should have little variance between both results. Raidbots is a little more user-friendly.