Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What are the worst games you ever played?

Figured we should have one since there is one for best games. Just keep it civil.

Daikatana
    Bubsy 3D
    Rift (post Storm Legion)
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
    Big Rigs Over the Road Racing but this is so bad it's a good kind of bad
    Superman 64
    Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man
    Zelda CDi trilogy
    Sonic 06
    Super Mario Bros 2
    Castlevania 2
    Any Sonic Boom game
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5

And there are more but these are some I would call the worst.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    DayZ
    /10cha

10+ Year Old Account
    Far Cry 2 was shite.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

inb4 WoW

OT: Scarlet Blade
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Free-to-play version of Star Wars: The Old Republic. Or at least, the last time I tried it, it was so limited it was pathetic.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

ARK: Survival Evolved

While I've only invested about 300hrs into it its safe to say its a piece of shit unless you're a shut in neet in a big tribe.

Its horribly buggy, unoptimized, unresponsive combat, unbalanced, highly exploitable, overly grindy, overly RNG, ridiculously time consuming seriously 1-6hr+ taming is fucking retarded especially when your tames can be killed so easily due to their shit AI. On top of all this not only can you lose progress on a whim but you can have it outright stolen because you gotta logout sometime. People don't fight unless they're like lvl 80 with mc gear and you're a lvl 5 with a club or they're on a giga or a pteranodon trying to pick you up and drop you; most of the time tribes just wait till you're offline using steam server list to check and raid your base. Weeks of progress getting stolen overnight is not fun.

Sure its up to the player to play on that kind of server, but that doesn't excuse it from being a badly designed game. It's like playing WoW for years collecting prestigious feats of strength and whatnot and then logging in one day to have your account stolen and Blizzard just tells you "lol fuck off, you knew the risks :^)"

Dark Souls II. The utter disappointment I felt when starting up DS2 after coming from the masterpiece that was DS1, is hard to explain.

Also, the disappointment when going from TBC to WotLK was pretty huge.

SW:ToR free version was mentioned here already, and I can agree with that. Pretty much the entire game was unaccessible unless you paid.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    WoW - WoD
    Champions Online
    Pac-Man (Atari 2600)
    Star Trek Online (at least when it first went live)
    SWTOR F2P (sub version is pretty good)
    FFXIV (original version)

I'm sure there are other ones, but I've thankfully scrubbed them from my mind...

Deleted
    True Crime

I can't remember more.
    I usually study the game before buying it but True Crime completely fooled me when i was a kid.
    The city is huge but you can spend 20min in a straight line watching the same house over..and over...and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Far Cry 2 was shite.
    That fucking malaria. Oh, and the vehicles breaking down, and the guns jamming, and the respawning enemies at checkpoints, and the bullet sponge enemies, and the shitty save system. Such a shame, that game could have been amazing.

Deleted
    Dragon Age 2 was such a disappointment and poor game that it's the reason i never buy games on release anymore, they even changed the awesome looking darkspawn into weird leather gimp boys.

Gone Home. tried it because couple of friends raved about it and because it was free with PS plus. its a short easy game and I still couldn't bring myself to finish it.

Flower. especially on Ps Vita. figured I'd give it a try, cause it often gets compared to Journey and I liked Journey and it was on sale for couple of dollars so... another one I haven't finished and never will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    DayZ
    /10cha
    Stand alone yes, addon no.

Aliens Colonial Marines... I spent money on that piece of shite "game"

Red Ninja
    Warlords of dreanor
    A few dozen resident evil clones at the turn of the century
    Agarest Generations of war
    Infinite Undiscovery
    Army of Two
    Star Wars Obi Wan
    Cursed Mountain
    Zombies vs Ambulance

Honestly the PS2 era back when games got so cheap in 2007 just before the year of nightmares where gaming became the modern shitty preorder day one dlc season pass get hype screamer streamer nightmare it is today had games going at 3 for £5 and there was so much garbage i played.

None of them as bad however as Unlimited Saga. Great looking art, back promised a jrpg in the saga series.

It was a board game. A single player boardgame. No sprites, just cutouts and VO. Its battle system relied on slots.

There were some bad jrpgs on the PS2, Dragon Quarter was a stinker, but at least that had some redeeming qualities. Unlimited Saga has none and this is console here, not modern pc steam early access where some shit is expected. This made it to a full console release by a big name company, maybe even square enix AND THIS SHIT IS WORSE THAN FINAL FANTASY XIII.

Drink that concept in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everquest 2 once it became free to play. Asheron's Call 2

Deleted
    Purchased Phantom Pain, my first MGS ever, a few months ago - advertised as having won 'hundreds game of the year awards'. Meh gameplay, abysmal story told in terrible sequences. 20€ down the drain.

Other stuff generally well received that I hated were the Gothic Series and Codemasters racing games. All buggy garbage.

I don't see to much point mentioning indy games, where expectations are low anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a section in my steam called "Zeroes" where I put the worst of the worst games. I have some memories of games I've played outside of Steam that were just atrocious

Obviously these are just my opinions/experience.

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    Sonic '06
    There was a Kirby racing game on the gamecube or something like that - I just remember hating itHalo
    Mass Effect
    Train Simulator 2015
    Heroes of Might and Magic 5/6 (4 was bae)
    Bioshock

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.1.0

Dragon age 2

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Endless legend

Endless space

Age of wonders 3

The cursed crusade

Duke nukem forever

Mafia 2

And thats just the top of the iceberg for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshine View Post
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.1.0
    That was a patch?