Here are some tips for Mythic Ursoc that may help your destruction dps.

For destruction warlocks out there, properly timing when to dump chaos bolts is so important especially on certain fights when adds are coming in and out.

You can't just spam chaos bolt to keep eradication up every time you get 2 soul shards.

For Ursoc, you have to plan when the add is about to come out so you have 4-5 soul shards ready to go to blast the hell out of the add and boss. If you can do this 6-7 times or however many adds come out I'm sure you will be over 300k with ease.

Obviously 100% immolate uptime is vital as well saving your artifact + conflags to move for each roaring ability that comes out from the boss. By maximizing on these very small details, I believe you can see a difference from 20-50k in dps in my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearfulways View Post
    For destruction warlocks out there, properly timing when to dump chaos bolts is so important especially on certain fights when adds are coming in and out.

You can't just spam chaos bolt to keep eradication up every time you get 2 soul shards.

For Ursoc, you have to plan when the add is about to come out so you have 4-5 soul shards ready to go to blast the hell out of the add and boss. If you can do this 6-7 times or however many adds come out I'm sure you will be over 300k with ease.

Obviously 100% immolate uptime is vital as well saving your artifact + conflags to move for each roaring ability that comes out from the boss. By maximizing on these very small details, I believe you can see a difference from 20-50k in dps in my personal opinion.
    It's not that difficult to get 300k on this fight especially since you should be around 240-250 without lust and then dropping infernals, popping lust & pot = 310-315k easily, havoc needs to be up for the adds as well.

In my raid the add dies way to quickly to benefit from RB. I got better results out of BD, even without Feretory of Souls.
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-10-17 at 08:15 PM.

I did 369k as Destro on Ursoc, it was only 90th Percentiles but I am happy with that.
    Some tips I found on the fight
    1. When soaking charge make sure you are hit in the direction that Ursoc is being kited, less movement
    2. Try to move in between Global Cool downs to reduce movement penalty
    3. I found casting havoc On Ursoc once the add spawned gave me more uptime on the add, and had one less global once he was in range.

Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    In my raid the add dies way to quickly to benefit from RB. I got better results out of BD, even without Feretory of Souls.
    A fair point, only our last add lives long enough for RB, timing it while having DBM makes little trouble. But I guess it's a little more movement-frienldy option and you can have that huge on-pull immolate.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    A fair point, only our last add lives long enough for RB, timing it while having DBM makes little trouble. But I guess it's a little more movement-frienldy option and you can have that huge on-pull immolate.
    I'm progressing on the encounter at the moment.

How are you guys managing your shards? I am not sure if I am managing mine efficiently. Is there something you do specifically or do you just wait for add @ 5 shards?.
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-10-17 at 10:05 PM.

How are you guys managing your shards? I am not sure if I am managing mine efficiently. Is there something you do specifically or do you just wait for add @ 5 shards?.
    When I was testing RB I also watched the charge timer and got almost 2 conflages each time the bear spawned, Immolate was usually up on Ursoc as well, so when the add was dead there was a still large pandemic Immolate on Ursoc.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

I usually try to go in with 3 shards when baby bear comes, I am running backdraft also. The thing about pooling 5 shards is you can cap shards which is a dps loss, and the fact that your not spending shards damaging Ursoc. I am not sure how your raid dps is but it is a very tight damage check atm and as long as the add dies before he roars then you are good. I tried roaring blaze a few times but ended up doing more damage as backdraft. I have legendary destro bracers so that might mix things up a bit over RB

Deleted
    For me : i know that after each add i'm gonna keep eradication 2 or 3 times before keeping them for the next add spawn.
    While waiting for an add i keep at least 2 SC (cause i CB at 4 to prevent capping) and a conflag.

I noticed that RNG makes my dps going from 360k to 405k ...

Deleted
    Do you guys go for wreak havoc on this fight?

Toplogs using this talent, but we had our first trys on mythic yesterday and i felt that the add doenst live that long and we were struggeling on overalldps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wreck Havoc for sure, the add does need to die fast and being able to nuke it and the boss at the same time is way more valuable than a bit more ST DPS.