Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    So you want theft of other peoples money because you don't like their view?
    Generally, no. In this case, yes.

It's not stealing though. Russia broke international laws when they invaded Ukraine.
    Do stuff like that and you'll have to face the consequences.

As I understand it, this is not the government but the bank which happens to be a private business and can close anyone's account so long as they don't touch the money. This is move of political nature, obviously. RT can find a new bank.

TBH I thought this was going to be a RT article about how people in the UK are being denied access to their bank accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    As I understand it, this is not the government but the bank which happens to be a private business and can close anyone's account so long as they don't touch the money.
    The bank belongs to the government. RT are being forced to move banks because the UK has sanctions in place against Russia and having Russia's state owned news agency banking with a UK state owned private bank is a bit dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    The bank belongs to the government. RT are being forced to move banks because the UK has sanctions in place against Russia and having Russia's state owned news agency banking with a UK state owned private bank is a bit dodgy.
    not dodgy enough, as it seems, lol
    RBS caves in over ban on Kremlin TV station
    Last edited by Keeponrage; 2016-10-18 at 12:45 PM.

Just name one "lie" = truth u don't wanna hear
    Two memorable statements from the last time I lowerd myself to watching it, at the beginning of the Syrian conflict:

British invading Syria with tanks, proof of this being a video of a tank driving through the rubble of a house in Homs (the video was in fact of a russian-built tank being operated by the Syrian army, having just fired on civillians).

The protesters in Syria that preceeded the civil war were actually "CIA agents in brown-face" (I shit you not)

Something about a secret Nazi conspiracy in the british and european governments and their evil plans to take over the world.

And so many more I'm glad to have forgotten.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-10-18 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    not dodgy enough, as it seems, lol
    RBS caves in over ban on Kremlin TV station
    Wow, even worse that they backtrack because of Kremlins reaction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Two memorable statements from the last time I lowerd myself to watching it, at the beginning of the Syrian conflict:

British invading Syria with tanks, proof of this being a video of a tank driving through the rubble of a house in Homs (the video was in fact of a russian-built tank being operated by the Syrian army, having just fired on civillians).

The protesters in Syria that preceeded the civil war were actually "CIA agents in brown-face" (I shit you not)

Something about a secret Nazi conspiracy in the british and european governments and their evil plans to take over the world.

And so many more I'm glad to have forgotten.
    So...they were driving through a building n just to make sure shoot at civies with no regards to even their own safety, building may collapse from all damage by ramming n shooting...

Are you trying to convince children of all this crap you made up?

Why don't you link something from RT cuz u have zero credibility.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So...they were driving through a building
    That's not what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Generally, no. In this case, yes.

It's not stealing though. Russia broke international laws when they invaded Ukraine.
    Do stuff like that and you'll have to face the consequences.
    Apples and oranges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    So...they were driving through a building n just to make sure shoot at civies with no regards to even their own safety, building may collapse from all damage by ramming n shooting...

Are you trying to convince children of all this crap you made up?

Why don't you link something from RT cuz u have zero credibility.
    A Putinbot claiming somebody else has zero credibility? Hahahaha. You guys really need to try harder if you want to convince anyone about your saint Putin.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    It doesn't matter though, UK doesn't know what "freedom of the press" really means.
    Now it's time to ban RT completely, North Koreans shouldn't hold any records.

So you want theft of other peoples money because you don't like their view?
    Well, isnt that what Putin does?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    This happens all the time, I don't see the fuss. West and Russia are clashing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This happens all the time, I don't see the fuss. West and Russia are clashing with each other.
    The West is clashing with him, at any rate, for various ulterior motives among which include distraction from having to pay attention to shit that actually matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Wow, even worse that they backtrack because of Kremlins reaction.
    Kremlin played it smart. Had they simply expressed anger or complaints about it the RBS would most certainly have gone through with it, satisfied with the fact that they could make the Russians angry (just like any russophobe would be). But. Kremlin instead accused them of limiting the Freedom of Speech. This caused RBS and their backers to experience an internal struggle - their russophobia vs. their self-righteousness - and the latter trait won. Which is not surprising since it's so strong in the west. Well played, Kremlin.